Chapter 6: Frying Pan

3rd Person POV:
Izuku and (Y/N) wandered over to their next destination: the arcade.

The two soon-to-be heroes were enjoying each others company. Izuku was happy to have made another friend other than the hot headed explosion specialist Katsuki Bakugō whereas the reader was glad to have finally made a proper friend.

As they made their way there, they told each other small things about themselves such as the school they currently attended, important role models in their lives, favourite movies, etc. Izuku would start rambling on about something he was passionate about but then abruptly stop after a while, apologising madly for talking so much. (Y/N) didn't really mind however as some of the subjects did intrigue her.

"Wait! So you got in solely for rescuing one of the participants?! That's a bit risky, but at least you managed to figure out the exam and its nature."

Izuku blushed furiously and batted his hands about. "No, no! I really didn't. I...I just got lucky."

"I don't think you got lucky. I think somewhere in that brilliant head of yours, you figured it out subconsciously," (Y/N) said as she ruffled Izuku's soft, curly locks. "And besides, it would be wrong for a school that majors in heroics to not score you on saving people."

Izuku looked at the girl beside him bewildered. He couldn't believe his ears. He'd have to remember to thank All Might for introducing him to an incredibly gifted girl such as yourself.

Suddenly (Y/N)'s ringtone filled the somewhat already noisy air. Not bothering to look at the caller, she answered. "Hello?"

"(Y/N)? I need a favour. Can you look after Kota for me?"

"Sure Miss Sosaki, I'd be happy to."

"Thank you (Y/N). I wasn't sure who else to call and the two of you get along very well. I'll drop him off at your place around three."

"Okay. Bye Miss Sosaki."

"Bye."

The quirkless girl sighed as she put her phone away. "Sorry Midoriya, but I should get going. I need to babysit for someone."

"Oh, okay. It was nice hanging out with you!"

"You too."

As (Y/N) turned to leave, Izuku shouted, "(L/N) wait!"

"Hm?"

"W-We should exchange numbers...so um, we can train together sometime! But if you don't want to that's totally fine too!"

"I, uh...sure."

The two teens exchanged contact details. They then bidded each other farewell and went their separate ways.

Time skip brought to you by Izuku's blushing face

(Y/N)'s POV:
It was around three in the afternoon when I heard a knock on the door. That must be them.

Upon opening said door I was greeted by Miss Shiretoko's usual antics as she was at that 'age'. "(Y/N), good to see you!" she exclaimed as she enthusiastically shook my hand.

"H-Hi," was all I could muster out.

"Is Toshinori here? I'd love to ask him a question!"

"Um...is it for him to marry you?"

Shiretoko squealed with excitement.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Yes! I knew you'd understand."

"Then I'm sorry to disappoint, but Mister Yagi doesn't appear to be here at this moment in time."

"What?!"

As Shiretoko was dragged away by one of her teammates, Sosaki made her way forwards.

"Kota, you'll be staying with (Y/N) for the night."

"Tch! Whatever!"

And with that remark, Kota made his way into the house.

RUDE! HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY HI!

Sosaki sweatdropped. "Sorry (Y/N). You know how he is. And I think you shouldn't tell him about you-know-what. He can find out in about two years."

"Whatever you think is best Miss Sosaki."

She nodded and waved goodbye.

I watched the Pussycats leave before locking the door. I wandered into the living room to find Kota making himself at home.

Well that didn't take long!

"So Kota? What would you like to do?"

"Fuck off!"

Kid still thinks he's an adult!

I sweatdropped at Kota's all too regular behaviour.

"Um... How about a movie? You can pick."

I pointed over at the movie stack I had created over my many years of binge watching. I was underaged for some of them but it didn't stop me.

Kota made his way over to the stacks of films. He browsed through them thoroughly before pulling out a horror.

Of course...

"I don't think that's age appropriate."

"What are you? A fucking hypocrite?"

He's bang on the money with that one.

Kota placed the Blu-ray disk into the player and I turned on the T.V. 

Time skip brought to you by mini Bakugō

At least he's asleep, I thought as I sweatdropped for possibly the thousandth time that day.
.
.
.
Now why the hell did I let him sleep in my bedroom on my bed?!

Whilst I was crying anime tears, I heard the front door open. "I should check that out."

I grabbed a frying pan from my closest and made my way down.Hearing movement in the kitchen, I readied my frying pan in case I had to attack the intruder.

As I turned the corner, my grip on the handle tightened. I sighed in relief to find it was only Mister Yagi.

"Oh, (Y/N). Put that frying pan away and help me find something to eat."