Chapter 55: Their Friendship

3rd Person POV:
(Y/N) woke up in Izuku's warm embrace. He was latching onto her, tight, almost like he was scared she'd disappear. (Y/N) tried escape so she could get dressed for training, but Izuku subconsciously held on tighter, pulling her closer to him.

Great. Don't tell me I have to wake him. He's actually been getting some sleep, unlike me, she thought to herself.

Her eyes felt heavier than the day before. She seriously needed to get rid of her insomnia. Sure, watching movies with Izuku while cuddling helped, but she couldn't do that every night.

She tried to leave Izuku's side again, this time freezing up when he groaned, letting go of her as he turned around in his sleep. (Y/N) quickly got out of bed despite her exhaustion. She kissed his forehead earning a smile from the greenette in his sleep then left the room, closing the door behind her quietly.

"Fucking hurry up Quirky. I'm fighting you for training today," Katsuki ordered, stepping out of the lift.

"How did you know I was down here?"

"Ain't it obvious, dipshit? You and Deku's spent fuck all time together so whenever that shit happens, you two sleepover like fucking babies."

"Do we really do that?"

"Yes. Now fucking hurry up. And don't worry about Grape Juice. I taught the asshole a thing or two."

"...taught or almost murdered?"

"Fuck is it to you?!"

"True. True," she replied, raising up her hands in defence. "Lemme go to my room and get dressed and then we can go fight. And this time, I'll be the one kicking your arse."

"Like hell you are! Now fuck off and get ready! I'mma go wait downstairs."

So she throw on a hoodie and yoga pants then dropped down to the ground floor. Katsuki looked at her up and down, inspecting what she was wearing.

"You're gonna fucking die of sweat dumbass. Wear a t-shirt at least."

"How about, no?" (Y/N) scoffed, folding her arms as she slipped on her favourite pair of sneakers.

"How about, fucking yes," Katsuki almost shouted.

"Shut up and let's just beat the crap out of each other already," (Y/N) grumbled, stuffing her hands in her pockets once she was outside.

Katsuki followed suit, the two walking side by side. He noticed how unusually quiet the girl beside him was. Right now, they would usually pump each other up or talk about school or something. But silence? They were probably one of the most chaotic duos in the class aside from himself and Deku.

"What's eating you up Quirky?" Bakugō demanded, startling her.

"Nothing," she mumbled, looking back at the ground.

"Like hell it's nothing!" Katsuki bellowed, dozens of birds flying out of the trees thanks to his yelling.

(Y/N) looked at the fire in her palm. She didn't remember lighting it, not that she was complaining.

It was a gentle grey, small and sad. The flames licked at the air, desperate for oxygen. It was almost ice cold. What did it mean?

Katsuki cupped his hands around the flame, setting of small explosions so he wouldn't hurt her. He noticed how cold her skin felt.

"You're not looking after yourself like ya promised," he grunted. Katsuki forced the flame to go out. He then took her hand and warmed it up with his explosions, doing the same with the other.