Chapter 15: My Hero

Izuku's POV:
After a long day at school, Class 1A was given a long lecture about what happened with (L/N).

We all hung our heads in shame, me, Kaminari and Kirishima most of all.

Our homeroom teacher, Aizawa sighed and said, "Well, I guess we can't really say that we didn't expect her to do something as reckless as this, but I'm afraid we do have to chew you out a little. Now go onwards and train for the Sports Festival."

We all packed up our belongings and made our way out of class.

I planned on visiting (L/N) who had been transported to the school's infirmary earlier today.

I wandered down the hallways to my destination and upon arrival I saw Kaminari and Kirishima standing outside the door.

Before I could greet them, they entered the room and said hi to Recovery Girl. I followed after them and greeted the three of them.

"So, has there been any changes in (L/N)?" Kaminari asked with a glimmer of hope in his voice.

Recovery Girl simply shook her head and proceeded to say, "Unfortunately no, she hasn't shown any signs of waking up soon."

Our shoulders slumped in disappointment and we all let out a small 'oh'.

I glanced at (L/N) who was lying in bed, her heartbeat monitor the only thing breaking the silence.

Kaminari and Kirishima said their regards, leaving some gifts and some cards before leaving me alone with Recovery Girl until a knock was heard at the door.

I turned to see who was entering and to my surprise it was Kacchan and Todoroki along with All Might who was in his skinny form.

Kacchan and Todoroki surprising left a couple of cards as well as a gift from each of them before sending their regards and leaving the room.

As All Might and Recovery Girl spoke about the chances of (L/N) making a full recovery before the Sports Festival, I stared at said girl who was now in a coma.

Having not seen her since she ran off, I noticed that an eye patch covered her left eye and her right arm was in a cast. The plasters that Todoroki had placed on her when she crashed through his window looked as if they had been replaced with a fresh set and that was all I could noticed that was different aside from the obvious medical equipment she was hooked up to.

Next to enter were the girls of my class.

Each of them said something to (L/N) before placing a set of flowers in the vase next to her bed and set down a few gifts and cards before greeting me farewell and leaving the room.

The rest of the class came in small groups each leaving at least a gift and a card before wishing for her quick recovery.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see All Might smiling at me softly.

"She'll be fine. I'll call you when she wakes up. Now go and prepare for the Sports Festival."

I gave him a firm nod, before taking out my gift and a card and setting it down with the others.

Day of the Sports Festival
(Y/N)'s POV:
My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I recognised was absolutely nothing.

I let out a small groan as I sat up trying to remember, something, anything that had happened and why I was here in this unknown place. I attempted to scratch my head with my right arm only to find pain shoot through it.

I looked down to see that it was wrapped in bandages and was being supported by a cast.

I blinked a few times before my memory returned to me.