Chapter 25: Transported

Training Camp
(Y/N)'s POV:
It was around nine in the morning when the bus stopped at a mountain top.

I quickly looked out the window to see nothing that resembled a camp in any way, shape or form.

Something isn't right...

Despite my suspicions, I followed the rest of my class off the bus where we are greeted by the Wild, Wild Pussycats.

After zoning everyone out, I started to pay attention when Mandalay told us where the camp was actually located.

Whilst my dense peers began to question why we had stopped here, I slowly started to walk backwards.

Of course...

When the class realised that we had been tricked once again by our teacher, they all tried to hurry back to the bus.

Key word: tried.

Pixie-Bob used her quirk to spill us over the mountain side and into the forest below. She then used her quirk to create monsters from the earth.

One such creature attempted to attack Mineta who was saved by Midoriya.

Damnit! I can't fight these things with everyone else! Guess I'll just go on ahead and scout out a route. Stick to the trees and don't engage unless necessary.

Time skip brought to you by Kota's admiration for Izuku (c'mon boy we all know you admire the cinnamon roll)

"(L/N)!" I turned to see Kota's aunt running over to me. "How come you scouted out for the group? I thought for sure you would've wanted to take down those monsters."

"I learnt that there are situations where I can't be of help since I don't have a quirk. Besides, everyone here is capable of defeating those things without me."

We were all severely exhausted from the unexpected training exercise.

I had taken it on myself to scout ahead and protect my peers when they were too busy to notice another incoming attack, only switching to offensive when absolutely necessary.

After being praised, Midoriya asked our training instructors who looked after the boy he had noticed earlier.

I looked to where he was pointing and my face immediately drained.

Shit...

"That's Kota, my nephew. (L/N) babysits him for me every now and then."

Izuku turned to me. "So that's why you left so suddenly that day?"

I rapidly nodded my head.

Midoriya walked over to Kota and bent down a little before introducing himself to the miniature Bakugō.

"KOTA! WHY DID YOU THAT?!" I yelled as I ran over to Midoriya who got punched...somewhere...

Iida then did his hand thing as he told Kota he shouldn't do that.

"Like I'm gonna fuck around with some wannabe heroes," Kota said sourly.

He tried to walk off but I grabbed his shoulder. "Please Kota, you and I are in the same boat. Why can't you see we can be friends regardless of my dream?"

"Because your dream is fucking stupid! Like someone who's quirkless can become a hero without getting themselves killed! You're an idiot (Y/N)! A fucking idiot!"

I let out a sigh before letting him go do who knows what.

DINNER TIME!
"(L/N), are you alright?" Shōto asked me with a hint of concern in voice.