Chapter 49: I Love You Too Izuku

3rd Person POV:
On Tako-ba Kaihin Kōen, stood two figures. One looked male. The other looked female.

They stood there in the horizon of the sea, face to face.

The wind whipped past them, the silence deathly to the boy. He awaited her answer. He needed to know.

Because this girl wasn't just any girl, she was the one he loved. This was the girl he wanted. He loves her, just as she loves him.

And just like many say: love, is a powerful thing.

Think about it. When you see someone you treasure get hurt right in front of your very eyes, you become angry, sad, pained. When you see your lover smile, you share that joy with them. When they cry, you comfort them without a second thought.

It changes you, typically making you a better person. It shows you that someone cares about you, values you for who you are, something that is so hard to come across in the modern world.

The love that our two characters share for each other, feels right. Both of them fell in love without any explanation. And now, they have a chance to be something more than what they are.

All the girl has to say is one simple word.

(Y/N)'s POV:
"Yes," I replied without hesitation.

The word left my mouth far easier than I had anticipated yet, I said it.

Izuku is the one. He's the one I've been waiting for. He doesn't treat my like I'm ordinary. He treats me far greater than that, he treats me like I'm unique. Not just special or ordinary, unique.

He has shown time and time again that our relationship means so freaking much to him. He is supporting, kind, caring, selfless. Need I go on?

This boy, my boyfriend, was basically the definition of perfection!

I watched as his eyes lit up light millions of stars.

"Really?!"

"Really."

The smile on his face was absolutely precious.

"May I?" he asked, holding out the bracket to put on my wrist.

"Of course."

He took my right hand and tied his gift securely. He then took said hand, bowed and kissed my freaking hand! Great! Time to freak out internally because that was sneaky but romantic as fuck!

I felt the heat immediately rise to my face at that one small interaction.

He slowly rose up then locked our lips into a short sweet kiss as the wind flew past us gently.

He stole a few more kisses, both of us blushing madly, before pulling away.

I quickly checked the time on my watch to see we still had around ten minutes left.

Fuck it. I'm already addicted to his lips.

Before he could pull me along so we could leave and meet Midnight by the street, I pulled him down for a longer kiss.

Immediately, I felt him melt into my lips, my body relaxing as he wrapped his arms around me protectively. When he pulled away, I carefully cupped his face as he cupped my own. He rested his forehead on mine, and we just stayed there for a moment, staring into each other's eyes.

He then quickly kissed me one more time before taking my hand.

We strolled at a leisurely pace to the side of the road, enjoying the silence that had befallen us. As we walked, Izuku kissed my forehead then let go of my hand to wrap his arm around my waist.

I beamed up at him brightly which he returned with his own bright smile.

I felt so overwhelmingly happy in those last few moments between us.

"I love you (Y/N)," he whispered into my ear as we approached Midnight who had just arrived.

"I love you too Izuku," I whispered back, kissing his cheek afterwards.