Chapter 48: (Y/N) (L/N)

3rd Person POV:
"Have you found it yet?" Izuku said, running out of the elevator, now fully dressed.

He sported a green shirt, with dark blue jeans, a black waistcoat and his signature red shoes, his hair untamed and messy, exactly how it usually looks.

"Not yet Midoriya, but we'll find it soon," Tenya explained. "Alright everyone! Let's double check everywhere including our rooms!"

Izuku let out a sigh.

The elevator doors opened again to reveal Hanta accompanied by Kyōka and Tsuyu.

"I got two of the girls like you requested Iida."

"Jirō! Tsuyu!"

"No she isn't ready. Midnight and Momo are going to do her hair," Jirō assured the green haired male.

"I betcha she ain't too happy about dressing up," the young boy sweatdropped recalling how displeased she was to not be in uniform or her standard casual outfit of a t-shirt, jeans, sneakers and zip-up hoodie.

Well now I know why she likes wearing those clothes; they hide the scars from the abuse she got when she was quirkless.

"She was...calmer than usual about it. Probably because she had a few pocky before we dragged her up," Tsuyu commented.

Note to self: (Y/N) is easily tamed with food.

"Can you guys help us find the bracelet?" the greenette requested.

"Actually, I recall seeing it hanging out your pocket yesterday in school," Kyōka said.

"So that means it could be anywhere," Denki concluded.

"I'll go retrace my steps. Kirishma and Tsuyu, you guys go look around outside. Jirō and Kaminari, you guys go check out the main building."

Just before they all went their separate ways, everyone in the room heard the door to the building open.

"Is Midoriya or (L/N) here?" Thirteen's voice called out as they entered the main area.

"Uh, I am. What is it? We're kind of in the middle of something," Izuku said as he hurried over to Thirteen.

"I believe this belongs to you or (L/N)," Thirteen replied, revealing the very bracelet they all had been looking for.

Izuku's eyes lit up like fireworks when he saw it. "You found it! Thank goodness! But...where was it?" He quickly grabbed the bracelet then inspected before putting it in his pocket.

"In one of the disaster zones in the USJ. Don't lose it again."

"I don't plan to. It's really important to me that I give this to (Y/N) today."

"Going on a date?"

"Y-Yeah actually. Our f-f-first one." Izuku sheepishly scratched the back of his head as he spoke.

"I see. Well have fun."

Before Thirteen could leave, everyone on that floor heard a certain female scream at the top of her lungs, "NOPE! NO! I AM SO DONE WITH THIS!"

"C'MON (L/N)! I JUST WANNA MESS AROUND WITH YOUR HAIR A LITTLE LONGER!" Midnight exclaimed, having way too much fun with styling (Y/N)'s hair in her own personal opinion.

"NOPE! NONONONONONONONONO!"

"I think she's had enough..." Thirteen mumbled.

"I'll send Momo a text saying everything's set so Midnight will leave her alone," Jirō said.