Chapter 41: I Know

3rd Person POV:
"You look like shit."

And here we have it - the friendship between (Y/N) (L/N) and Katsuki Bakugō in four words.

Insults, jokes and a deep bond. Ain't that the friendship we all desire in life?

The young girl growled tiredly at the blonde as she snatched his breakfast out of his hands.

"I have eyes and a mirror jackass," she replied with a yawn as she took a great big bite out of the food she had just stolen.

The class hid behind the furniture, expecting Bakugō to lose his shit. Instead he just pulled her closer to him, not a single blast in sight.

"What the hell happened?" he asked in a low whisper.

"I dealt with conflicting emotions and two disturbances of my precious beauty sleep forcing me to leave my beloved bed and venture out into the cold, bitter night on the roof of the building," the girl stated dramatically in a bored tone stuffing a bite of his breakfast into his mouth in an attempt to shut him up.

He aggressively munched on the food that had been forced into his mouth then picked her up and swung her over his shoulder. To his surprise, she didn't fight back but instead continued to eat the stolen meal.

The entire class sweatdropped as Katsuki carried the (h/c) girl to the lift and watched them disappear into the elevator.

"What's going on with them?" Kaminari asked no one in particular.

"Maybe they're going to make out," Mina childishly chimed in.

Midoriya felt his heart crack at the idea.

"Bakugō probably wants to talk to her," Todoroki said as he stared at the closed doors of the lift.

"Deku?" Uraraka called turning everyone's attention to him.

"H-Huh?"

"Are you okay? You spaced out."

"I'm fine... Just... Todoroki, can I speak with you?" the greenette suddenly asked.

Todoroki nodded, his expression unreadable as per usual.

The two entered the elevator and disappeared from sight once the doors shut.

Katsuki's POV:
I carried the reckless child to her room, kicking the door open followed by throwing her onto her bed, kicking the door shut behind me.

"What the hell is eating you up?" I demanded as she devoured the final piece of my fucking breakfast.

"Oh you know, just had two guys knock on my door last night. One of which expressed his feelings to me and the other who wanted to show me his gratitude - nothing much," she replied matter-of-factly.

I felt a vein pop, my right eye now twitching.

"What's that meant to mean?!" I bellowed.

(Y/N) let out a long frustrated groan as she fell off her bed then rolled under it.

"Huh?"

I crouched down and looked under her bed to see her hitting her head against the floor while she muttered under her breath.

I tched and dragged her out then proceeded to shake her violently.

"SPIT IT OUT DAMMIT!"

"I HAVE A CRUSH ON IZUKU! THERE I SAID IT!" she yelled at me.

...what?

"I like Midoriya but Uraraka likes him too and Todoroki said to tell him how I feel but what if that ruins my friendship with Uraraka and/or Midoriya?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"THAT'S WHAT'S BEEN EATING YOU UP?!"

Shōto's POV:
"You know (Y/N) really well right?" Midoriya began.

"Yes. She hasn't exactly changed much since we were separated," I briefly explained. "Why do you ask?"

"Can you tell me when her birthday is?" he asked, avoiding my question.

"Same day as mine - 11th of January. She's several hours younger than me."

His expression changed slightly.

"I see... Can you not tell her something?"

I tilted my head.

"Depends on what it is," I replied firmly.

"Y-You see...I kinda l-like her a lot-but I don't know how to tell her how I feel or when to. I tried to last night an-"

"SPIT IT OUT DAMMIT!"

"I HAVE A CRUSH ON IZUKU! THERE I SAID IT!"

"THAT'S WHAT'S BEEN EATING YOU UP?!"

Was that (L/N) and Bakugō yelling just now?

I returned my gaze back to Midoriya to find that his entire face was bright red.

"I-I don't think I was meant to hear that..." he murmured quietly.

I remained silent, unsure of how to approach the situation at hand.

I wonder if anyone else heard that.

"SO GO TALK TO ALL MIGHT! HE'S YOUR GUARDIAN, AIN'T HE?!"

"I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO HIM FOR A WHILE NOW! HE'S A TEACHER AND HE'S BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS!"

"WHY THE HELL DOES THAT MATTER?! HE FUCKING CARES FOR YOU, RIGHT?! SO GO TALK TO HIM OR I WILL!"

"FINE! I'M GOING TO GO TALK TO HIM RIGHT FREAKING NOW!"

We heard (Y/N)'s door slam shut after that last line.

If (L/N) thinks our friendship is weird, than what does she think the friendship between herself and Bakugō is? And how do I approach Midoriya about his feelings towards her? She did just unknowingly confess her feelings to him without realising it. Should I tell her he knows now? What should I do?

(Y/N)'s POV:
I stormed out of Heights Alliance and blasted myself to the staff room in Yuuei High's main building.

I aggressively kicked down the door and stomped over to Yagi.

"(Y/N)?! What on earth has gotten into you my child?!" he questioned me in pure shock.

I roughly grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his chair.

"I need to talk to you right now because I don't know fuck all about this mess!" I very loudly stated as I dragged my guardian out of the staff room, through the halls of the high school, finally entering his room making sure to lock the door behind me.

I huffed and sat down opposite to him.

I immediately started talking about what was going on with me, not in the mood to be asked questions about my sudden aggressive behaviour that Bakugō caused.

"Okay okay okay. I have a crush on Izuku Midoriya and Mirio said I can intern with the hero he works under but I need to know a joke or some shit and I know you passed down your quirk to Izuku."