Chapter 28: We Messed Up

3rd Person POV:
"And so, you will be moving in today, rather than in two or three days time with your classmates," Aizawa explained to the (h/c) girl sat next to him.

The girl hummed in response as she stared at the passing scenery through the passenger side window.

"Should you require anything during that time period from now and to when your peers move in, the main building is simply five minutes away. A member of the police force will also be visiting you later today at the principal's office. Nezu will inform you on the remaining details when we arrive."

Aizawa turned his head briefly to look at his student before returning his eyes to the road.

"Hey Aizawa?" she asked, Shōta noticing that she had dropped the formalities just as Toshinori said she had.

"Yes, what is it?"

"I...have a quirk now...but he said he modified it just for me," the girl turned her head to look at her homeroom teacher. "What does that mean exactly?"

"I don't know," Aizawa stated knowing full well that he had to be honest, "but I promise that we will find out."

Time skip brought to you by the middle of August! (Which has ready passed like two months ago at the time I'm writing this...)

Aizawa explained to her that the dorms were designed to hold a classroom of students for each building. He then went on to explain to her what was on each floor.

Upon entering the building, he had shown (Y/N) around the first/ground floor of the facility.

"This is a co-ed space. The mess hall, baths, laundry stuff and the like are here. If you're worried about Mineta, don't, the baths are gender separated despite this floor being a shared living space."

The two entered an elevator and made their way up to the second floor.

"On the left are the boys dorms and on the right are the girls dorms. There are four rooms on either side from this floor up meaning that we have eight dorm rooms for the next four levels. We didn't place any of the girls on this floor because we placed Mineta here. Midoriya, Aoyama and Tokoyami are also on this floor."

The two made their way back to the elevator.

"Before you ask, Kōda, Kaminari, Iida, Ojiro, Hagakure and Jirō are on the third floor. Shōji, Kirishima, Bakugō, Ashido and Uraraka are on the fourth floor. And lastly, Satō, Todoroki, Sero, Asui and Yaoyorozu are on the fifth floor."

The elevator came to a halt and the doors opened.

"We weren't exactly sure where to put you but we decided that we needed to keep you away from Bakugō despite your odd friendship and closer to someone you trust and who is aware of your current situation. Your dorm room is located next to Yaoyorozu, who you seem to get along well with, and on the same floor as Todoroki, who has known you for a long time and is someone you clearly trust."

Aizawa stopped outside her dorm and showed her the standard room layout.

"You can move things around if you wish, but as you can see it's very spacious," he said as he made his way into the room, (Y/N) tailing behind. "Each dorm comes fitted with air-conditioning, a toilet, a fridge and a closest. It's pretty luxurious."

Aizawa watched the girl look around the area before speaking up again.

"The stuff you sent us will be here in about an hour or so. While you wait, we should go speak to Nezu and see what he has to say. Remember, when the police come, you are to tell them what happened during the time you were at the League of Villain's original hideout."