Chapter 21: Real Smooth (Y/N)

(Y/N)'s POV:
It's currently day four of my training and I'm dying! Mirio, Neijire and Tamaki did not hold back at all.

I won't go into detail but after our last day training together yesterday, where I had to follow Tamaki's training plan, the trio all congratulated me in their own ways and told me that they could already see some improvement.

And with improvement, comes great pain.

My limbs still ached from Tamaki's intense training routines.

Yet here I am running so I can be on time, again!

I had received a text sometime yesterday morning from Gran Torino saying that he cancelled my training for the the final two days of the internship because Midoriya had landed himself in the hospital with two other classmates so I did the first thing that came to mind.

I had called Midoriya during lunch and asked him who he was with. I then requested for him to put me on speaker phone and began to yell at him, Todoroki and Iida for a while, wasting the majority of my hour long lunch break with the Big Three.

After I had chewed my three friends out, I proceeded to ask about their health and such making sure they were all okay.

After around ten minutes of regular old talking, I told them that I had to go back to my internship, nearly spilling that I was actually training.

The four of us said our farewells over the phone and I was dragged back into training without lunch.

Well it is my fault for shouting at them for so long. I wonder if they got my presents...

"You're late," said a voice, scaring me half to death.

"No matter, I have lots for you to do," Nezu continued, a smile ever present on his face.

"How extreme is it and how likely is it going to kill me?" I asked him in a serious tone as I knew that what he had in store for me would be far worse then what I had done in the last three days and what Gran Torino would have had me do if training hadn't been cancelled with him.

"Don't fret (L/N), it's nothing insane."

"Everything about you is insane," I deadpanned.

"And we're here," Nezu said as we stepped into his office.

"Um... Principal, this is your office."

"I'm well aware (L/N)."

I felt the air around me thicken as I felt an unknown aura radiate from the bizarre creature in front of me. I felt a drop of sweat roll down to my check.

"The USJ incident. What do you recall about what the villains said?"

"The thing that stuck out the most to me, and what no one else seemed to have noticed, is that one of the villains said that they had been informed that All Might would be there at the time of the attack."

I gulped down a lump in my throat.

Is he testing my analysis skills or something else?

"What does that tell you?"

"I could be overthinking this, but I believe that we have a traitor in our ranks," I replied.

My hands were now clenched in fists, my bangs covering my eyes.

If there is a traitor, who is it and why?

"I see, but aren't you jumping to a conclusion too quickly."

"Perhaps, but I do stick by what I said. Whilst I'm not one hundred percent certain if that is in fact correct, I cannot deny that possibility, especially since it is one of the more obvious ones."