Quirks Explanation

(Written in the order the quirks will manifest)

Quirk 1: Bearer of Elements
Information: The user can create the elements light, fire, air and shadows at will. Water, ice, lightning, earth and spirit are also possible provided the user's body can handle the strain.

Drawbacks: If the user uses the elements for advanced techniques such as shadow travel or transforming into a ghost, they will become drained almost instantly as the quirk takes energy from the user's body which varies from the power of the move/element. The power of the light and shadows aspect depend on the surroundings as well. Alongside this, the quirk requires stable mental health. The calmer the user is, the more powerful the attack. Should their emotions flare up, or control them, the quirk will activate itself by itself on its own accord, typically changing the colour of whatever element the user ends up using. Remember, the stronger the attack the more energy required. Use this as an excuse to have food on you, even in lesson because hey, you don't know when you're gonna need it.

Quirk 2: Future Sight
Information: Allows the user to see future moves during a fight.

Drawbacks: Will only activate for three reasons: when the user is exhausted, in danger, or in grave pain. Second problem is that they will see the attack/s at random and not in the correct order. The better your instincts are, the more attacks you will see.

Quirk 3: Glitch
Information: The user can "glitch" anywhere within a 5 mile radius.

Drawbacks: If the user uses this quirk too often, their vision can become glitchy or they themselves can.

Quirk 4: Counter
Information: The user can counter the opponent's attack with double the power.

Drawbacks: Ineffective against attacks that pass through the body or any quirk that has no form.

Quirk 5: Carbon Copy
Information: Allows the user to fully and permanently copy someone's quirk.

Drawbacks: The user can only copy quirks when they are in use and when all five fingers make contact on the person they copy the quirk from. Can only use one copied quirk at a time.