Chapter 27: Everything I've Got

3rd Person POV:
"No way..." (Y/N) whispered as she stared at the hero in front of her.

I've been living with All Might for all these years...

Tears pricked the edge of her eyes as All For One told All Might that Tomura was in fact the grandson of his mentor. Refusing to believe such a thing, All For One continued to taunt the Symbol of Peace until he began to break down and lose confidence in himself.

"Don't give up... All Might! Please! Save me!" the civilian lying underneath the rubble cheered.

"She's right! You have to win this! You're the strongest man alive!" (Y/N) cried out to her guardian. "You can do anything, right?! So... You can beat this guy regardless of you looking like a washed up skeleton! Win the day All Might!"

Little did she know that her two of her three closest friends had said that final line the same time she did.

Now filled with confidence, All Might transferred his quirk to one arm and powered it up.

"You were right All For One. Heroes have so many things, so many people to protect! That's the very reason they can't lose!"

All For One began to levitate above the Symbol of Peace.

"Use all your might. After all this will be your last swing All Might. Wounded heroes are always the most fearsome ones."

"How the hell did your back get so pitiful?!"

"Oh boy..." (L/N) sweatdropped as soon as she heard Endeavor yell at All Might.

"If you only came here to cheer him on, then make like proper spectators and be quiet."

Edgeshot jumped into the scene and stated that he and the others are there to aid All Might.

Kamui Woods joined the small group to rescue the injured pros and commended Mount Lady's efforts.

A now recovered Tora proceeded to save the trapped civilians.

"For us... This is about all we can do, but if it alleviates your burden even by a small fraction..."

"Tora..."

"Go stop that wicked lot All Might! Everyone's hoping you win! No matter how you may look, you are the Number One Hero! Everyone is hoping, praying that you win!"

As All For One spoke to All Might about Izuku, Tora tried to convince (L/N) to come with him to a safer location.

The girl in question shook her head and stated that she had to stay there and be by All Might's side just as he was for her during the time they had spent together.

Tora then requested for her to at least make her way over to Gran Torino as quickly and as safely as possible to which the girl agreed.

All Might and All For One began to converse in battle once more a little while after the girl had started to stumble around the edge of the field and focused on making her way to Gran Torino.

She then tripped over her own feet and face planted to the ground.

She rapidly tried to scramble to her feet, her legs nearly giving way after the first few steps.

The tired girl then collapsed after running a few more metres.

"No... I need to get a move on..."

Once again she jumped to her feet and ran to Gran Torino.

Her legs gave way when she finally reached the retired pro who only just caught her drained being.

"You really should have stayed and escaped with that Bakugō kid," he scolded.