Chapter 45: I Told You We'd Come

Izuku's POV:
I just kissed her. I just kissed her! I JUST FREAKING KISSED (Y/N) (L/N)!

I had no idea what came over me; one minute I was thinking of a way to reassure her, the next our lips were interlocked in a kiss: my first kiss.

I just stood there staring at her, probably looking like a ripe tomato. Her own face was bright red.

What the hell do you say to someone you just kissed?!

I opened my mouth to speak and prayed that my brain knew what you say.

"I love you (Y/N). I want to make you happy and show you how precious you are to me."

Did I just confess?! After a kiss?! After Kacchan yelled at her through the door?!

"I-I love you too Izuku," she eventually replied.

My eyes darted around her dorm room before finally looking at her again.

Freaking, now what?! H-How do I go about this? I want to ask her out, but we're interning right now! We won't have anytime to do what I want to do. Darn it! I want to take her out on a date to the café we went to when we first met once I gathered up the courage to ask her out.

"L-Let's... Let's talk about this after the interns," I suggested.

"Y-Yeah... Let's do that," she agreed.

Once again we stood there in awkward silence.

"W-Well bye!" I yelled as I riggedly walked to the door.

"Yep! B-Bye!"

Real smooth Izuku, real smooth.

3rd Person POV:
"Shōto!' a young (e/c) girl screamed as she ran out the lift. The boy in question rose up from his spot to greet her. Before he.could even speak, his childhood friend grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside. "I need some childhood friend advice!" (Y/N) declared.

The rest of the class continued what they were doing until a boy with green spheres and matching hair did the exact same thing his crush did.

"Kacchan!" he yelled as he sprinted out the elevator.

"The fuck do you want Deku?" Katsuki demanded.

Much to his dismay, Izuku grabbed his wrist and pulled him outside.

"I need some childhood friend advice!" he yelled as they left the building.

"(Y/N) and Deku are pretty weird," Ochaco said.

"If you ask me, they're made for each other," Eijiro replied.

"Wh-What makes you say that?" the brunette asked.

"Think about it. Out of everyone here, I'd say Midoriya and (Y/N) have the strongest and closest bond out of everyone here. They're always there for each other without question and spend lots of time together. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the liked the other," Momo explained thoroughly.

"But what do you think that was about?" Denki inquired. "They both went to the person they knew in childhood and basically said and did the exact same thing."

"Perhaps they just need guidance from those who have known them the longest," Tenya concluded.

"D-Do you really think it's possible that Izuku likes (Y/N)? His face was bright red when he came down, almost like something happened between them and it flustered him," Ochaco said, hoping it wasn't true.

"It's a possibility," Eijiro said with a heavy heart. "They understand each other so if something happened between them, it's likely they would confide in someone else about what happened rather than each other."