Chapter 33: Top Spot

3rd Person POV:
"IZUKU YOU MADE IT!" (L/N) squealed as she tackled her friend into a hug.

Said boy blushed deeply, not expecting the sudden display of affection.

"Y-Yeah I-I-I d-did."

The two hugged for a long time, both failing to notice the misery written on the brunette that had arrived with the young male.

"Looks like our whole class has got through. Now all we need is for everyone to pass the next round together!" the young (h/c) girl cheered.

Izuku smiled and nodded his head, determination shining in his eyes.

"Right!"

"But Izuku..."

"Y-Yes (Y/N)?"

"What was that about? With you and Katsuki just now."

"N-N-Nothing!!!"

"Are yo-"

"Ahem! Alright everyone! Please watch!"

(Y/N)'s POV:
I blanked everyone out and watched as the field we were previously on changed into a disaster site.

Chance of the next test being a rescue mission, 100%. Come on Yūki. You can do this!

"The next exam is the last! You will all act as bystanders and conduct rescue operations at a disaster site."

Knew it.

As I listened to the speakers explain the test, I began to think of the best way to approach the exercise.

Trying to save these people the way I saved that kid will be far to risky. But, what I did, smiling, reassurance, all of it... I need to act like All Might. Smile and reassure the victims. Make them feel safe. Yeah... I've got this!

"Well, well, well. What's a quirkless little hottie like you doing here?" a voice called out to me.

"The hell did you just call-"

"Katsuki it's alright! I can handle this!" I said to my friend, cutting him off.

"You're a friend of Todoroki right?"

"So what if I am hat guy? What are you going to do about it?"

The tall male walked up to me.

"What's a thing like you doing with a something like them?"

"Let's get something straight. The Todoroki's were my family friends before I was declared quirkless. I have no bad blood with them. And Shōto is my childhood friend so I don't care for the way you spoke to him, just as I don't care if his eyes are like his father. Overall, Shōto is different and a worthy human being and opponent. I am proud to call him my friend and my rival. And for the record: I am no longer quirkless. The League of Villains gave me one so go do one and fuck off!"

The man smirked at me.

"You're all bark and no bite."

I growled at him.

"Quirk or quirkless, I can still pass this exam with the top spot so kiss my ass you quirkful bastard!"