Chapter 11: Kill

2nd Person POV:
"With all due respect Nezu, I am perfectly capable of travelling to Yuuei and back alone," you said.

"I'm well aware of that fact (Y/N), but it is for your own safety. Also, you will be having lunch with me since you didn't come to visit my office yesterday." You sweatdropped at the memory. "I must admit, hearing Eraserhead's story of how difficult it was to get you to wake up was quite amusing."

You chuckled sheepishly. "Yeah. He did everything, even the old cold water trick and went as far as to throw things at me, mostly apples after I muttered that they were good for getting people waking up."

"At least you will be early for a change rather than rushing around today."

"Heh heh...yeah."

"I'm amazed at how Toshinori Yagi has been able to care for you for so long, yet still doesn't know the most efficient way to wake you up. You must be a heavy sleeper."

"No. I just like sleep."

"You also like food."

You giggled softly, enjoying this time with your Principal and former family friend.

You smiled softly at the memories of when he would come over to take care of you when your parents were away on long missions. He had taken you to Yuuei a few times and it was that first trip that caused you to fall in the love with the academy. You were young yes, but seeing all the different quirks and being able to watch the Sports Festival from where the teachers sit and often being allowed to sit with the announcer was more than enjoyable.

Of course like most things, that all stopped upon your parents passing. Your existence was kept quiet after that.

"Nezu?"

"Yes?"

"Who killed my parents?"

Silence.

"A story you are not yet ready to learn."

You nodded, but in all honesty, you were tired of that answer.

Time skip brought to you by error code 707

3rd Person POV:
Another day ended and to say it wasn't eventful, would be an understatement.

The media had managed to enter Yuuei causing the alarms to set off transforming the once calm lunch room into sheer panic.

It was Tenya Iida who had managed to resolve the situation at hand and calm down all the students who were in the hall.

(Y/N) wasn't aware of the incident in the dining hall until had she gotten back to class but she had heard the alarm.

Then Izuku gave his position to Tenya who takes the job...very seriously.

The girl sweatdropped upon remembering that moment.

Sure, he'd make a great class representative, but...Izuku would have been better.

It was a real shame that he's really, really shy.

The R rated hero Midnight walked beside her, not saying a word.

The quirkless teenager suddenly pulled a weird face when she remembered the lecture she got from her homeroom teacher for ditching him the other day. He chewed her up and spat her out as if he was her actual father.

It was quite a display for the class who, aside from the three classmates that were with her when Eraserhead pretty much kidnapped her, found out that she was escorted to Yuuei and to wherever it is she goes after school until she returns home.