Chapter 22: Practical Exam

3rd Person POV:
"Good morning-OH MY GOSH! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR KATSUKI?!" (Y/N) exclaimed in between giggles after kicking her classroom door open.

Her, Kirishima and Sero proceeded to tease the spiky blonde relentlessly until his hair popped back up - which only made them to laugh harder.

"OMFG! I WANNA PUT YOUR HAIR BACK TO HOW IT WAS BEFORE!"

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT (Y/N)! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Izuku sweatdropped at his friends' behaviour whilst Shōto watched the girl from afar with longing eyes.

"Oh yeah, you guys had a running with Stain right?"

The (h/c) girl visually stiffened before she went over and attacked her three peers.

She yelled at them for their rash actions only to have Bakugō come up to cover her mouth and drag her away.

The conversation continued without the two of them who had started arguing as (L/N) had bit Katsuki's hand to get out of his hold.

All Might's Training Exercise
Izuku's improved so much... He hasn't broke a bone in his body just yet. If he keeps this up, he can-nevermind. He forgot to watch where he was going.

As the girl watched the five make their way back to the rest of the class, All Might proceeded to call (Y/N), Shōto, Katsuki, Ochaco and Momo to do the exercise next.

(L/N) gulped unsure of how to approach the exercise.

She was already at a disadvantage as Shōto, Katsuki and Momo could easily maneuver the terrain with their quirks if they used them properly and Ochaco could alter her gravity to help her.

Yep, disadvantage is an understatement.

"It doesn't matter, I just need to remember what I learnt. I'll make this work. I have to."

Back with the remaining classmates, they discussed who they thought was likely to win.

"It definitely Bakugō or Todoroki, they're the best of our class afterall," Denki pointed out.

"(L/N)'s at a disadvantage since she doesn't have a quirk-"

"That's not true! (L/N) works harder than any of us and you know it!" Izuku quickly blurted out. "I believe in her. She managed to make it into the top ten at the entrance exam and she didn't need a quirk then so she won't need one now!"

Tsuyu looked at Izuku, concern lingering in her eyes. "But even still, hero work is very demanding even for those with a quirk. (L/N)'s speech was nice and all, but it doesn't change the fact that she's putt-"

"That's enough! This is exactly why she didn't want anyone to know she was quirkless. She knew you'd all doubt her abilities and skill so she hid it because she was a afraid of being ridiculed..."

Izuku took a deep breath before continuing.

"But I don't care what anyone says. (L/N)'s an inspiring girl. She's pushed through everything this world has thrown at her and continues to do so. She is admirable, determined and strong willed. She's... she's someone we can all trust and turn to no matter what. So that's why... That's why I'll support her even when no one else will; even when she doesn't believe in herself, I'll be cheering her on no matter what, because that's what friends are for!"

The boy looked up at the screen with a slight blush as he stared at the quirkless girl on screen.

Beat them (L/N). Prove it to everyone here that they're wrong. Show everyone how much you've improved.

{HIATUS} Quirkfull Hero: Izuku Midoriya x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें