Chapter 47: I Hate My Life

Izuku's POV:
"I enjoyed the kiss," she whispered again.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"I adored it," I replied quietly.

I felt her eyes fall upon me in the dark.

"C-Can we do it again?"

"S-Sure."

I heard her stand up and shuffle closer to me.

Instead of getting up as well, I instead pulled her down onto my lap. Before she could say anything that could awake the others, I quickly pressed my lips against hers, my face slowly turning red.

I felt the heat radiate off her face as she gently wrapped her arms around my neck whilst my own were wrapped around her waist.

Even though I wanted to stay like that for a while longer, I soon pulled away from our second kiss to ask the one question I had been saving for this moment.

I carefully pulled her closer to my body so she could relax in my arms.

I felt her snuggle into my chest afterwards, making my face go bright red.

I let myself calm down mentally before whispering to her, "You wanna go out on a date with me tomorrow? Sometime after lunch?"

"I'd love that," she hummed softly.

I felt her entire body relax and soon I was surrounded by the sound of her quiet snores.

Sweet dreams (Y/N)...

The following morning
I woke up to a flash and the sound of a picture being taken. My eyes slowly fluttered open to see the majority of Class 1A surrounding me, several of them with their phones out taking pictures.

"Wh-What's this about?" I murmured groggily, rubbing my eyes as I spoke.

Two or three snickered whilst Ashido smirked and answered my question.

"Look at who you were sleeping with in your arms on the couch you're sat on~" she said in a teasing tone.

I looked down to see (Y/N) sleeping peacefully in my arms.

Did we fall asleep?!

I blushed madly and once again, some of my peers took pictures.

"You'll wake her up!" I whisper-yelled at them.

"Too late!"

I felt the girl in my arms shift slightly as she slowly woke up. She whined quietly and rubbed her eyes upon seeing how bright it was.

"What time is it?" she yawned quietly.

Kaminari chuckled mischievously.

"It's four in the afternoon," he said despite it obviously being morning.

"Kaminari!" I warned a little too late.

"...I NEVER GOT TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO TODOROKI AND BAKUGŌ!" she yelled as she tired to scramble out of my grip.

"Calm down (Y/N)! It's just Kaminari pranking you!" I tried to explain, tightening my hold on her.

"Like hell it is! Lemme go Izuku!"

"Someo-"

"OI! (Y/N)! STOP FREAKING OUT ALREADY WILL YA?!"

Thankfully Kacchan typical loud mouth came to the rescue, or so I thought.

Instead (L/N) panicked even more.

"BUT I NEVER GOT TO WISH YOU AND TODOROKI GOOD LUCK FOR-"

"I DON'T NEED LUCK!" Kacchan proudly declared.