Chapter 13: Extras

Izuku's POV:
"Oh I know!" I spoke suddenly, breaking the silence that had flooded over us for quite a while. "Todoroki, (L/N), let's train!"

(L/N) stiffened slightly whilst Todoroki didn't really react.

"It up to you (L/N)," Todoroki said.

The (h/c) girl started laughing anxiously and blurted out, "You know what! I kinda, um... I-I... Uh! WORDS!"

She quickly clapped both hands over her mouth, her face getting redder by the minute as me and Todoroki stared at her awaiting an answer.

"N-No. S-S-Sorry Midoriya, Todoroki, I-I don't really want to t-t-t-train t-t-today."

She sent us a forced smile with wide eyes, her eyebrows raised slightly as well.

Her hand gestures were all over the place as she spoke but when standing still, one hand was behind her back as the other held onto the wrist of said hand.

Her typically bright and lively orbs were dull and small.

Everything about her screamed depressed, but there was nothing much I could do if she doesn't tell me what's wrong.

Does it have to do with what happened at the USJ?

Questions lingered my mind but the main one was the question we've all been asking; what's wrong with (L/N)?

I risked a glance at Todoroki who was frowning at the girl beside him.

"I see... How about-"

"I need to go...somewhere! Bye!" (L/N) suddenly cut me off and dashed off like she was on fire.

I looked at Todoroki who did the same before we sprinted after her.

Timeskip brought to you by Shōto's beautiful eyes

"How... How did... we lose her?" I panted, my hands on my knees as I attempted to catch my breath.

"No clue..." said an equally out of breath Todoroki.

"Why did she...run off so suddenly?"

Todoroki shrugged. "Whatever...the reason, we should... return her... to her guardian."

"We don't know... where she lives though."

"You don't."

"Okay, but neither of us knows... her current whereabouts."

We both stopped conversing in order to catch our breath.

Once we were breathing at a somewhat natural pace again, we walked around calling for our lost peer. Unfortunately our calling brought some unwanted attention.

"Stop shouting Deku!"

"K-K-Kacchan!"

"Fuck are you yelling for?!"

"W-We lost (L-L/N)..."

Kacchan blinked a few times before explosions crackled in his hands. "You and Canadian flag can't keep track of one fucking extra?!"

I giggled nervously and brought my hands up as a makeshift barrier between me and my child friend/idol.

"We didn't lose her, (L/N) just ran off," Todoroki stated cutting straight to the point.

Kacchan tched and turned his head to the side.

"Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugō! What an unexpected surprise!" In came Kirishima, Kaminari and Mienta, the red head being the one to address us. "What's with the strongest being gathered in one place huh?"

Str-Strongest?!

Kacchan became noticeable angry to be placed in the same category as me and Todoroki, the all too familiar sounds of his smaller explosions travelled to my ears.

Before he could explode at us all, Todoroki quickly said, "Midoriya and I were with (L/N) before she ran off. We were just about to ask Bakugō if he had seen her."

"(L/N) ran off?!" Kaminari squawked.

"That's what he said Pikachu rip off! You fucking deaf?!"

Ignoring what Kacchan had said, Kaminari grabbed me by the shirt and began shaking me. "We have to find her! She's a really good friend and a fantastic classmate!"

"Not to mention we'll all be in big trouble if the heroes find out we lost her and those wonderful breasts of hers," Mineta chimed in.

Kirishima and Todoroki whacked the pervert on the head.

"Now isn't the time to be perverted! We have to find her now!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Let's split up!" I started. "Todoroki, you and Mineta will team up to find (L/N). You guys are in charge of the way you and I just came."

Todoroki nodded whilst Mineta...did whatever it is he does.

"Kaminari, you and I will search the area you, Kirishima and Mineta arrived from."

"Yes sir!" Kaminari gave me a mock solute causing me to blush in embarrassment.

"R-Right and K-Kacchan-"

"Why am I fucking involved in this?!"

I squeaked a little before continuing.

"Y-You and Kirishima will search the other side of town. G-Good luck everyone!"

Katsuki's POV:
As Knuckles and I walked around our designated area assigned by Deku of all extras, shitty hair started talking about the possible places (L/N) could've gone to. "We should check the arcade, gadget shops and that café Midoriya mentioned."

I didn't reply and instead continued walking at a fast pace in order to complete this shitty side quest sooner rather than later.

Suddenly I spotted a girl that matched the description of what (L/N) was wearing.

"Oi! Bitch! Get the fuck over here!"

"Bakugō!" the red head next to me exclaimed.

The figure I had seen turned and I caught a glimpse of the person's face. It was indeed the girl we were looking for.

The (e/c) female broke into a sprint and began to weave through the crowd. "Hey! Get back here!" I yelled running after her, finding it oddly difficult to keep up with her fast pace, leaving reddy behind in the process.

After some time of chasing the worthless runt, I realised that I had lost track of her.

I let out a frustrated groan and allowed a few small explosions to crackle in my palms.

How can someone so useless be so hard to catch? And how come she doesn't use her fucking quirk? I bet she's looking down on me!

My eyes twitched with anger when I caught another glimpse of the girl I had been chasing moments ago.

Now knowing that she will most definitely run if I yell, or call her out I chose to be more stealthy much to my distaste. Upon reaching the desired target, I lifted her up and swung her over my shoulder.

"What the fuck?! Unhand me Bakugō!" she screamed causing a few turn their heads and look at us.

"No," I stated plainly as I carried the female back to where I had ran into the other extras.