Chapter 12: We're Here For You

Izuku's POV:
"All Might! Midoriya!" I couldn't help but pinpoint the worry in (L/N)'s voice as she called out to us.

"Are you guys all right?" Kirishima, who was running aside the (h/c) girl, called out.

Wait... If they come over here they'll see-

Suddenly, a huge cement wall blocked their view.

"They're fine, don't worry; you two, get back to your class. We've got it from here."

Kirishima returned that with a rather enthusiastic reply whilst (L/N) let out a small 'okay'.

Come to think of it, she's been rather down since I saw her after we all got separated. I hope she's okay...

"Midoriya?"

"Uh, huh?! Oh! Yes, All Might?!"

"You should talk to (Y/N), she looks upset."

I nodded. "I was planning on it anyway."

(Y/N)'s POV:
I was useless... When it came down to it, I couldn't really do anything.

I walked alongside Todoroki who said he had to walk me home as the heroes were analysing what had happened at the USJ today.

My bangs covered my eyes as we wandered the hallways of UA to the exit, Todoroki giving me a side glance here and there.

After a long walk of deafening silence, I unlocked the door and entered the house. I turned around and mutter a quiet, "Thank you for going through the trouble of walking me home Todoroki. I apologize for wasting your time."

He opened his mouth to speak but I slammed the door shut and locked it. I heard knocking from the other side, most likely Shōto trying to speak to me again. I walked away and threw the keys onto the table, heading up to my room to crawl under the covers.

After hearing the knocking stop, I assumed my childhood friend had left.

I let out a long heavy sigh feeling tired and frustrated.

Midoriya was in the school infirmary to the best of my knowledge as was All Might as their injuries wasn't anything too serious unlike Eraserhead's and Thirteen's.

My phone buzzed and lit up temporarily. I grabbed it, but instead of checking my messages like I usually would, I shut it down and plugged it in so it could charge.

I fell onto my bed again and hid myself under the blanket and pillow, eventually drifting into a deep depressing slumber.

The next morning, I booted up and unlocked my phone to see that the text I had received last night was from Midoriya asking me to meet him at the beach we first met at.

We were both to arrive by eleven.

I looked at my clock only to scream, "I'M GONNA BE LATE!"

I rushed around the house, toothbrush in my mouth, jumping around to get some jeans on, nearly choking on the toothpaste as I tried to get ready to meet Midoriya.

Mister Yagi watched me, amusement written all over his forehead.

"You sleep too much," he commented.

"It's because my bed is in love with me!"

As Mister Yagi sweatdropped at my statement, I swiftly pulled on a black hoodie, a pair of socks and some red high tops to contrast with my white t-shirt and blue skinny jeans.

I ran up to my workshop and grabbed a hoverboard that was currently somewhat unstable.

"(L/N)! You can't use that thing!"