Chapter 34: Right Here

(Y/N)'s POV:
The results.

Pass or fail?

During the final test I had forgotten about what I had said to hat guy. He wasn't important anyway.

That being said, if I don't take first on this exam, it will be rather embarrassing, but we won't know who did better than who because they only show our names in alphabetical order so I'm not too fussed.

"(L/N) you passed!" a voice rung out from behind.

"Hmm?"

"Are you deaf? You passed!" another voice exclaimed.

I turned to see Kirishma and Kaminari.

"Yeah, while you were staring off into space, we all saw your name up there," Ochaco explained.

"You truly are an inspiration to others and someone we should look up to," Izuku said with a smile.

I blushed a little and thanked him.

After the handouts and the final announcement which said those who failed could redo the exam again later, my name was called out specifically by whoever was making the announcements.

Oh crap.

"(L/N), (Y/N). Please make your presence known."

I used a gust of wind to fly off the ground then focused on making sure to maintain the wind under my feet at a constant speed so I wouldn't fall.

"Whatever it is, I didn't do it," I immediately disclaimed.

"So you, a formally quirkless girl, didn't pass this exam with flying colours and did not get first place despite your inability to use your quirk."

"Hey! I can use my quirk just fine!"

As I said that, I lost control of my quirk and fell.

Me and big mouth...

Katsuki, that damn blonde hedgehog, used his quirk to "fly" up and catch me. He then carefully lowered us down while holding me tightly.

"Dumbass," he mumbled as he set me down.

"Hedgehog," I replied.

I hadn't noticed but Izuku looked at us sadly then turned his attention back to the announcer people testers thingies.

"Anyway, let (L/N) be an example to you all. She hasn't had her quirk long but still managed to get 1st place. And during the second part, she didn't use her quirk as she knew she could hurt the people she was rescuing. This girl is a prime example of what a hero should be. That's all."

.
.
.

Huh?

DUDE I LEGITIMATELY THOUGHT I DID SOMETHING WRONG BUT YOU CALLED ME OUT TO SAY THAT! I MEAN I'M HAPPY BUT... WARN ME NEXT TIME!

Whilst I was internally screaming at some random people I would probably never see again, Katsuki, that blonde devil, had somehow lifted me onto his shoulders and was now carrying me outside.

3rd Person POV:
"Someone grab this idiot's license. She's internally screaming at someone."

The entire class apart from Todoroki stared at him like he was on drugs.

How the hell does he know that just by looking at her face?!

Shōto, being the now totally awesome childhood friend he should have been when they first met again at UA, grabbed her license and walked alongside Bakugō whilst (L/N) remained as still as a wrapped up mummy.

"It's nice and peaceful when she's quiet," Todoroki mused.

Bakugō grunted a reply.

"She's also heavy."

SMACK!!!!

"SAY THAT AGAIN YOU BLONDE BITCH! THAT'S JUST THE FOOD I ATE WAITING TO DIGEST ITSELF AND ALSO ALL MY MUSCLES!"

"DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE HEAVY AS FUCK!"

"Bakugō, (L/N), stop fighting," a monotonous voice said.

"LIKE HELL-"

(Y/N) quicky covered the blonde's voice with her hands and replied with, "Yes, Eraserhead. Won't happen again teach'!"

"But it will," Aizawa muttered under his breath.

The young girl jumped off Katsuki's shoulders and exchanged her phone for her hero license.

"Shōto, take a picture of me with this please."

Todoroki nodded and returned her phone once he had completed her request.

The girl giddily took her phone back from him and opened up All Might's contact.

Shōto looked over her shoulder curiously.

"Shōto!" (Y/N) complained.

"Surely it's alright if I see you text All Might - who is also your guardian."

The child pouted at her Canadian flag of a friend.

"Nuuu! Ya-All Might is like a father to me and this picture is for him! And you can't see it!" she declared as she turned around so he couldn't see.

(Y/N) to Yagi Toshinori:
IMAGE
I made it and got 1st place too! I might not like having a quirk, but I can live with it because I don't always have to use it. Thank you for always looking out for me even before I knew your true identity! ^^

All Might's POV:
I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket signalling I had a text.

"Look at it. Perhaps it's that girl you're so keen on protecting," All For One said, having heard the vibration.

I hesitantly took out my phone and went to the text.

I smiled a little.

Well done my child. Just wait until your birthday. I'll have a nice surprise for you then.

"She was born on the same day as Todoroki correct?"

"How do you know that?!"

"I was a family friend of course. Her parents told me everything about the girl. And I know she's the perfect ally for Shigaraki."

"She'll never join the League of Villains!"

"On the contrary, she just might. Tell me All Might, aside from the original quirk I took from her, have any of the others been used?"

(Y/N)'s POV:
"Hey! Come outside after. It's about your quirk."

Those were the exact words Katsuki said to Izuku.

Me being me, well, I had to stalk them to make sure they didn't murder each other.

I followed the two boys to ground beta and hid in one of the makeshift alleyways, making sure to stay out of sight.

"You got that quirk from All Might, didn't you?"

Izuku has All Might's quirk?

Katsuki talked about All For One and his obvious acquaintance with All Might and how he could give or take away quirks. Myself being one of those guinea pigs.

He told Izuku how he had asked All Might about his relationship with the green haired teen and how he wouldn't give him a straight answer.

Izuku remained silent, not denying anything Katsuki said.

"If I tell you the truth... How does it help you? What would you do with that information?" Izuku asked Katsuki, obviously cornered.

"You and me both... We've always looked up to All Might. We aspired to be like him. Ain't that right? You, the guy who I thought was nothing more than a damn pebble on the side of the road... A stepping stone for me to become a hero... Was in fact mentored and helped by the person I admire the most. That's why... You and me are gonna fight! Right here, right now!"