Chapter 9: Cute

3rd Person POV:
The (h/c) girl sighed as lightning struck outside her window.

She recalled the events of the last few days.

She chuckled at the memory of Katsuki's foul mouthed words when he thought she was looking down on him. Her class was skeptical of the young girl as she had made it to eighth place without using her quirk, or so they thought.

Truth be told, Izuku - the next Small Might - knew of her quirklessness; but even he was amazed at her score whilst he placed last.

Shōto however, seemed unfazed by her talent.

The teen sighed yet again as her mind raced over class and lunch, landing on her fondest memory that day.

A smile tugged at her lips as her eyes visually softened in that moment.

Watching Izuku stand up to his former friend and current bully with her by his side was truly magical. Hearing the words and the pain in his voice, she could tell he was truly passionate about his goal on becoming a hero just as she was passionate about becoming the world's first quirkless hero.

A light pink dusted her cheeks as she realised that the two of them have clearly made a deep connection in a short amount of time from when All Might first introduced them to one another.

The girl heard her phone vibrate as it's screen lit up signalling she had received a text. (Y/N) turned to her side and reached for her phone that was currently charging on her bedside table. The notification read:

1 new message from Innocent Smol Bean.

She blushed at the contact name for Izuku, her heart skipping a beat at the thought of his message.

She tapped his contact, reading the text as the phone sent the signal that she had supposedly read it.

Innocent Smol Bean to (Y/N):
H-Hey (L/N)! I, uh...you want to come over to my place tomorrow after school? I-It's okay if y-y-you say no! Like you don't have to!

She chuckled at his text. "How does one stutter via text?" she mumbled. But then again, it's kinda cute.

The girl smiled a little as she sent a reply.

(Y/N) to Innocent Smol Bean:
Of course I'd love to come over. The house is usually so empty since Mister Yagi is really busy so I appreciate the gesture.

Moments later she received a message from Midoriya.

Innocent Smol Bean to (Y/N):
W-Wow! That's great! See you tomorrow then! Good night!

(Y/N) to Innocent Smol Bean:
Good night! ^~^

She sighed as she set her phone back on the table, leaving it to charge.

She smiled to herself.

There's no denying it, Izuku Midoriya is hella cute.