||17||

"Formation Ino Shika Ren Cho. Complete," I smirked at our targets. Four of them.

I had three of them stuck in a shadow possession jutsu. Choro had one in his partial expansion jutsu hand. Inoiché's real body was being held by Ren as he did a mind transfer with one of the guys (gathering the information we needed) and then Ren was stood with a poison kunai at the final of the four rogue ninja's neck while protecting our blonde friends body.

"Boss what do we do now?" one of the rogues asked.

"Give up," the 'boss' said glumly.

"But--" the one in Choro's grasp looked at the 'boss' who had the poisoned kunai to his throat.

"No buts, we're out of league with these people," the 'boss' hissed at the other.

"Alright, Inoiché, if you've got the information, return to your body. Choro, start tying these idiots up. Ren, get that poisoned kunai out of the way before it hurts someone," I ordered with a yawn.

"Right," the three of them nodded, well the rogue ninja Inoiché's soul was in nodded rather than the actual blonde ninja.

Choro tied them up and then Inoiché stood back up as Ren put the kunai back in a protective covering and then into his weapon pouch. The three grab the end of one of the ropes as I have my shadows take the rogue ninjas' weapons and then grabbed the final rope myself.

"Alright let's get home, shall we?" I asked, my team nodded, and the rogues just walked with their heads down behind each of us with their ropes.

"This mission was rather easy, don't you think?" Ren asked, I looked at him out the corner of my eye.

"No, it wasn't, Ren!" Choro shook his head, him also in my peripheral.

"You two are idiots," Inoiché sighed, I looked in his direction and then forward again.

"What do you think, Shikarei?" Ren asked, jogging to fall into step with me, pulling the guy behind him along mercilessly.

"What a drag..." I muttered, shaking my head, and just gesturing for them to hurry up and move.

It took a while, but we eventually made it to the road to the village at the same time as another squad.

"Will you shut up, Guy? You're getting on my nerves...." a silver-haired boy grumbled, clearly annoyed.

"Shikarei!" Ren shouted, I sighed and looked back at him as our two teams seemed to join together, "when we get back to the village I think you should treat us to barbecue for a successful mission!"

I rolled my eyes and looked forward.

"Why do I have to pay?" I asked.

"Because you were the captain," Choro chimed in. I sighed and pulled out my purse. Surely enough, there was enough for one plate of barbecue each. I sighed again.

"Fine..." I grumbled, the boys behind me cheered and then we were silent again.

"Hey, you're that kid from the jounin exams!" someone shouted loudly, I looked up to see the green jumpsuit guy who cheered for me during the exams, "you did amazing! It was truly inspiring."

"Thank you?" it sounded more like a question rather than an actual thank you but whatever, right?

"I'm Might Guy! It's a pleasure to meet such a youthful person!" he stuck his hand out at me and I shook it awkwardly.

"Shikarei Nara," I nodded before turning around and grabbing the arms of my rogue ninja, "try that again and I assure you that you won't have hands to free."

He gulped and willingly passed me the senbon that he was using to cut his ropes.

"Scary kid," the girl with black-hair and red eyes spoke. Actually, looking at them all, I'm fairly sure they were all watching together.

"Hey, I'm Kurenai Yuhi," she smiled and shook my hand rather forcefully.

"Chill it, Kurenai," the black-haired boy sighed, "I'm Asuma Sarutobi."

I just nodded at him and continued walking.

"Kakashi Hatake," the silver kid mumbled, guess that's his name.

"From your left, Inoiché Yamanaka, Ren Haruno and Choro Akimichi," I pointed at my team, "and our lovely rogue ninja. Don't know their names though. You can ask if you like, I'm sure they'll happily answer."

"Like hell we will," the ninja being led by Choro hissed.

"Feisty," Choro chuckled before we all fell silent again.

"So... you guys are a team?" Guy asked.

"Of course, they are, Guy! You idiot!" Kurenai hissed.

I heard Inoiché snicker.

"We're team 10 or Ino Shika Ren Cho," Choro said with an annoyed tone.

"So, you guys are the infamous Ino Shika Ren Cho? You must be Ino Shika Cho second generation as well?" Asuma asked, I eyed him suspiciously before huffing and looking forward. I'm tired, I just want to sleep, or watch the clouds... not that there's any today.

"Yes that's us," Ren nodded, "It's Ino Shika Cho when I'm not here."

"I see, interesting," Guy looked like he was thinking really hard about this... it's not that much to think on, actually there's nothing to think on at all...

"You should try again," Kakashi muttered.

"What did you say? Can't hear you over there..." Choro asked in a pretty mocking manner.

"I said she should try again. Shikarei, I'm sure you'll become a jounin," Kakashi repeated a bit louder than earlier. I looked away and shrugged.

"Come on, we're running out of time," I urged the group along, pulling them to walk faster.

Weird people...