||97||

"Little brother! My, my you finally returned! I thought you ran away!" a really loud voice graced (not really graced) us as we entered a really large house just on the outskirts of the village centre.

Ryuzo was instantly snatched away from beside Inoiché and dragged into a head lock by a really tall guy, clearly much older than us, he had messy red hair and really, really blue eyes, so blue I could've mistaken them as the ocean or a gem.

"Oi-- Matto, get off me!" Ryuzo shouted.

Matto?

Oh right.

"Kind of," I shrugged, "it'll be completely worth it once we reach the top. So... Do you have any siblings?"

"Three," Ryuzo replied, "One is my fraternal twin, he's called Ichiro, and then we have a younger brother called Masarao and an older one called Matto."

"Do all of your family have 'o' ending names?" I asked with a small laugh as I pulled myself to the top and then offered him a hand, he grabbed it, and I pulled him up to the top.

"Pretty much," he nodded, "well except my mother, she's called Kaede."

I remember him saying Matto is the eldest of the four of them.

"Oh. You actually returned, huh?" a plain looking guy commented, he had black hair and brown eyes, his tone was totally monotone, and he looked so bored.

"Don't sound so happy, will you?" Ryuzo gave him an irritated look as Matto noticed us.

"Oh? Who's this beauty?" Matto dropped Ryuzo and ran over to me, grasping my hands in his own and giving me a weird look. Is he trying to flirt? He looks constipated...

"She's not interested," Choro quickly pulled me back, "damn vulture."

"Oh? Boyfriend?" Matto asked, at that Choro basically died on the spot.

"No freaking way! She's my sister, euk-!" Choro quickly shouted.

"Sister? You look nothing alike," Matto hummed.

"That's because we're not blood," I clarified, "but we were basically raised as siblings. Inoiché too. Now allow me to introduce us. We're Ino Shika Cho, generation two. On my left is Choro Akimichi and on my right is Inoiché Yamanaka and I am Shikarei Nara. Ryuzo offered to allow us to stay here while we are in Sunagakure. Sorry for the intrusion."

"Ryuzo, you didn't ask us," another boy appeared out of nowhere, he looked like a younger version of Ryuzo with blonde hair, "that is quite rude."

"Oh quiet, you brat!" Ryuzo grumbled before turning around and pointing to the blonde boy, "that is my younger brother Masarao. The red head is my older brother, Matto, and that dull looking one is my twin brother, Ichiro. Don't pay them any mind, they're quite annoying. You know... just like siblings are... Now Matto is a giant flirt so just ignore him. Everything he says is just a bunch of rubbish."

"Oi-- don't you forget who's the oldest one here," Matto ruffled Ryuzo's hair wildly, "anyway, we only have two rooms spare because our parents are here taking the third while their house is being renovated. So Inoiché and Choro, you guys will have to top-n-tail."

"That's cool with us," Inoiché nodded.

"Why don't you let them in? It's cooler in here than out there," Ichiro's bored sounding voice called out.

"Oh yeah," Ryuzo nodded, "come on in, you guys."

Thanks for the invitation...

They're a bit strange. Though it's quite interesting, they're certainly quite close.

We all walked into the house and stood around awkwardly.

"Well don't just stand around, you look like those weird status," Ryuzo laughed as he plopped down on a sofa. I took a seat as well, Inoiché and Choro followed soon after.

This is so awkward.

"So... Shikarei Nara... You're that girl. The one from the third great shinobi War, right? The five-year-old who fought head to head with Hanzo of the Salamander?" Matto asked as he and the other two took a seat on either side of Ryuzo.

"Uh-- yeah," I nodded.

"Whoa-- seriously?! You're Shikarei Nara Master of the Shadows?!" Masarao exclaimed, "fight me!"

What?

"Don't be stupid," Ryuzo smacked his younger brother lightly.

"She's way out of your reach, Matto," Ichiro commented bluntly, "You're just a jounin. Nothing interesting."

I'm just a jounin...

"Er-- excuse me. Just because I don't have a recognisable name doesn't mean that I'm not interesting," Matto stuck his tongue out.

"Um-- may I ask, how old are you Matto?" Inoiché asked.

"Oh, ho, ho, interested? Do I look younger than I am? Good looking, huh?" Matto pulled a weird pose.

"No... You're just really immature for your age," Inoiché replied. I quickly threw my hand over my mouth to stop the fit of laughter that was coming up.

However... Ryuzo and Masarao both burst out laughing while Ichiro let out a small chuckle that was almost unnoticeable.

"Why you--" Matto begun before clearing his throat and composed himself, "I'm 32."

Wow. He looks really young for his age.

"No need to look so surprised!" he shouted. I looked away and awkwardly rubbed my neck.

"I mean we're in our 20s and people still think I'm 19," Choro commented, "especially the old man."

"I'm fairly sure that's just because he's old and senile," I reminded him, "he has no sense of time."

"You say that to old man Subaro. Whenever I promise to go and work with him and I'm even a second late he's breathing right down my neck like some kind of beast," Choro slumped forward, "that old man is so annoying, but I've learned a lot from him."

"I'm sure you have," Inoiché nodded, it was then that we noticed everyone were giving us confused looks, "old man Subaro is a farmer. He's ancient but doesn't seem to be dying any time soon. We help out on his farm sometimes, though Choro basically lives there with the amount of time he spends there."

They nodded in understanding at the explanation before the door was thrown open.

"Shikarei! Where is she?!" Temari came flying in.

"Oh hey. You're here," I waved, "long time no see."