||106||

"Lord Raikage, we must take steps to find Killer B immediately," C said, "if the Akatsuki are still after the eight and nine tails then that means they're still pursuing B."

"You're right. Ok. Send word back to the village immediately," A nodded, "have them put together a search party and find B."

"In order to stop Madara's Project Tsukinome, we absolutely must keep the eight and nine tails out of his clutches," Mei announced, "I believe it's imperative that our forces find them before Madara's does and get them out of sight and into hiding as fast as we can."

"Yes! That's absolutely right! If the Ten Tails were revived then we'd be absolutely done for!" Chojuro exclaimed, now finally getting up from the floor.

"Yeah but I can't even image what kind of power Madara has pulled together with just seven tailed beasts," Onoki looked down grimly, "and if he possessed jutsu that utilised them then that would be a secret weapon. Shikarei, do you know anything?"

"Honestly, I don't know much more than you," I confessed, "though if we were going off the amount of power that he possibly has, I would say maybe five nine tailed beasts worth of strength? It's no secret that the nine tails is the strongest one of the nine so that can give you a little scale of what it's like? As for whether Madara can cast such jutsu, that all depends on if he's memorised them with his sharingan, that's something I can't know for sure unless he actually uses them."

"Yes, I agree," Akatsuchi nodded, "or he may not have been so bold. He's clearly very confident with his power."

Too confident. It makes me uncomfortable as to how confident he really is. No one should be that confident. Even I'm not that confident and I literally have the ability to wield time in my eyes. Though I really would prefer not to use it, though I have a feeling I'll be using it a lot during the war. That should take a little bit of strain off the younger shinobi, but I also want to be with Naruto to make sure he doesn't get caught. It sucks I can't use shadow clone jutsu. That would be freaking useful as hell if I could!

"I believe that the allied shinobi forces should utilise the strength of the eight and nine tails in battle," Onoki stated, "don't you all agree with that."

"No," I replied, "they're not weapons that we can just manipulate. They're people too. It's a damn terrible idea. Why take them to the battlefield where Madara can have easy pickings at them. I guess all it can require is a single touch and bam, we've lost them. We need to think about this strategically. Not just willingly."

"Yes, I agree. We shouldn't use them," Gaara nodded along with me.

I feel like I've become the leaf village representative. Damn you Danzo, you could've at least stuck around for this... I'm just adding in words that should be coming out of Tsunade's mouth. Does that make me a temporary Hokage? Ugh-- that's irritating.

"This is also a war in which we need to protect both of them," Gaara continued, "I think the reason that Madara is waging war with his seven tailed beasts is that in his weakened state, it's difficult for him to capture the eight and nine tails with just the remaining Akatsuki members."

"If I'm right in remembering, Itachi is dead, Hidan is dead, Kakuzu and Nagato are also dead, Nagato's death also means there's no more six paths of pain. Without Nagato, Konan most likely left. Deidara blew himself up... Sasori died to Lady Chiyo's hands and is now in Kankuro's puppet collection... Tobi is actually Madara, black and white zetsu are both very much alive, Orochimaru isn't alive nor was he really in the organisation anymore, then there's Kisame, wherever he is I have a feeling you'll find Killer B," I listed off everyone, "so out of twelve members, there's only four left. Not enough to do extractions with anymore, huh?"