||110||

I walked in, seemingly the last person to enter the meeting space. I took a seat between Pa and Uncle Inoichi and let out a small yawn. Beside Pa sat Shikamaru and beside Inoichi sat Inoiché who looked like he was ready to willingly lay in a bed carved six feet below the ground. Guess Ren chewed him out a lot.

I've been moving nonstop for the day. I need a nap.

"Glad you made it on time," Pa said.

"Well, I didn't want to be here," I grumbled, getting myself comfortable as Tsunade got ready to speak, "this is such a drag."

"Alright is everyone here?" Tsunade asked, "then we'll begin the war council to discuss our strategy."

Great.

War.

I hate my life sometimes. Truly I do.

"Assemble ninja tools," Koharu started off, "and stock reserves of food."

No shit.

Ok. Don't judge me, I'm allowed to make snarky comments when I don't want to be here.

"Assign all available shinobi to a main unit or a battle support unit and further ponder on how to group platoons within the main unit," she continued, "and bring me a full list of all our shinobi."

That's going to be one hell of a list.

Some people began getting up and running off to do the work.

"It's war then," I heard Shikamaru say, "so it's finally come to that."

"You were appointed to the war council but you're still young, unlike your sister who's already been through this before, so just watch and make sure you don't miss even a little thing," Pa told him.

"Yeah. Don't worry," Shikamaru nodded along with him.

I sighed.

He's only 16.

He shouldn't have to go through this.

"Shikarei," Uncle Inoichi looked at me slightly worried, "are you ok?"

I hummed and nodded.

"I'm just thinking," I replied, "actually, you might be the best person for this."

He looked at me curiously.

"Is it possible for someone to have the same chakra signature as a person thought to be long dead?" I asked him. His eyes widened at my question.

"Why do you ask?" he asked.

"I think someone is posing as someone who they shouldn't," I replied, "but I... am unsure whether I'm overthinking or not."

It also really just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's reality defying, that's what it is. This Madara and Obito thing is reality defying.

"I see," he nodded, "no. It is not possible for two people to have the exact same chakra signature. They can have similar ones like siblings, but never the same."

So, unless Obito and Madara are siblings (which I'm fairly sure is not true) then... Madara is not who he is saying he is. But I can't prove it right now. Reanimation jutsu maybe? No. I'm sure the chakra signature would be a little bit different. A mix with the ninja controlling them and the reanimated nin.

"Are you ok?" Inoiché asked.

"Maybe," I squinted slightly as my eyes decided to give me a (not so) lovely preview of everyone's future in this room. There was a lot of blood, some people dead even.

I hate these eyes.

Why don't people ever just destroy things like this? I'd rather have one blind eye and one functioning one rather than this. This is horrific.