||117||

We watched in suspense as Naruto worked against the nine tails.

"Is it really ok to leave him like this?" Yamato asked as I moved from my crouching position and sat down near him.

"Yeah," I nodded, "worst case, Lady Kushina and Naruto don't manage to stop the nine tails and we have a tailed beast rampant on our hands. But I really doubt that'll happen."

"Naruto and nine tails are in confrontation I hope it'll settle soon and meet our expectations, but I know all this waiting can feel very drawn out so to pass the time why don't you and I work out?" B rapped; I smiled as Yamato began freaking out.

"Will you knock it off?! This isn't the time for doing a rap!" he shouted at B who looked surprised for a moment before returning to his carefree self again.

"Oh really? Shut up!" B suddenly shouted surprising not only me but Yamato as well. Damn. He not too happy, huh?

"Look. Right now, Naruto is locked in an internal battle with the nine tails. There's nothing more we can do to help out," B told him, "I know you care about Naruto's wellbeing but the only things we can do now are wait and have faith that he'll get the job done."

Yamato smiled and calmed down at this.

"You know Naruto," I looked at Yamato, "if anything he'll use his 'talk no jutsu' skill and talk the nine tails into submission."

"Probably," Yamato laughed before our attentions were pulled back to Naruto. The nine tails cloak and half of the transformation all disappeared into thin air.

"Yeah!" B exclaimed, "this is real nice but now keeping watch will suffice!"

I smiled and nodded.

I knew he could do it. Naruto has the tendency of battling any kind of issue with pure amazing inner strength. Not only that but he had his mother on his side. A mother's love can do wonders for anyone.

"Isn't that..." Yamato brought our attentions to Naruto's eyes becoming a tainted orange.

"Sage mode!" I exclaimed, "he's totally got this in the bag! There's no need to worry about him now, I'm positive that Naruto will beat the nine tails and come out of this with a new strength."

Naruto's sage mode disappeared, and it was silent for a few moments. It was so tense you could cut the tension with a damn knife. Suddenly he smiled and then his eyes shot open.

"Naruto! You did it!" I cheered before dragging him into a hug, "I'm so proud of you."

"Yeah!" he grinned.

"How'd you do it?" Yamato asked.

"It was a lot of this, a lot of that," Naruto shrugged before bumping fists with B.

"I can see it. I get it. And I totally understand. Your face is calm, completely blank," B said rather oddly.

"So? What about the nine tailed fox?" Yamato asked, "were you able to control it?"

Naruto nodded.

"Alright! Good for you, 'specially when you used it in that situation," B nodded, "yo! No way! Don't tell me that you mean you know what?"

What?

I looked to Yamato to see he was equally confused.

Are they having a mental conversation? That's cool. But... I can't help but feel a tiny bit out of the loop.

"Yup!" Naruto nodded, "I sure do, that's right, you know?"

"Listen! Will someone just explain to me what happened already?" Yamato freaked out and I pulled away from Naruto and patted his shoulder with a small sigh, "words like 'this' and 'that' don't mean anything! I can tell... you guys are doing this to me on purpose! Don't you even try to deny it!"