||107||

The rest of the meeting went by in a flash and me along with Gaara and Temari started running to the village at the foot of the mountain.

We arrived and found the Inn that Inoiché, Choro and Kankuro were in and had them come out to an Inn quite visibly destroyed.

"Yep, Madara definitely came here first," I noted.

"Seems like it," Temari nodded.

"Madara?" Inoiché repeated, "as in Madara Uchiha."

"Yes. We've had a very crazy day," I replied, "like... Very, very crazy. I'll explain later."

"Kakashi!" I called, he, Yamato and Naruto were outside, "what on earth are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same," he returned.

"It's a long story," I replied, "but I have something to inform you of. You've been appointed as the stand in Hokage kind of thing. I am going to tell you everything that happened and you're going to listen without interrupting. After that, Ino Shika Cho are going to find that Uchiha brat because I need to talk to him and tell him what really happened to Itachi before he does something stupid."

"You're the person that Madara was talking about," Kakashi noted, "I'd also like to talk about that when we get back to the village."

I gave him a confused look.

"Uh-- sure? I guess?" I shrugged, "anyway listen."

I started to explain everything that transpired through the whole meeting, I got a few reactions from those who didn't know what happened.

"And now we're at this stage," I replied, "but before I do anything more, I need to speak with Sasuke so I need to find Danzo. If I can stop Sasuke before he kills Danzo then we have a shot at stopping Sasuke for good. If not then I'm not going to be the one to complain because Danzo has taken a lot from me and I'm not pleased about it at all."

"Yeah, Shisui and the Uchiha clan," Inoiché nodded.

"Before we leave, can you bandage up your arms?" I pointed to where Inoiché was bleeding.

"What the hell?! When did this happen?!" he shouted.

"No need to shout," I sighed, "excuse us. Kakashi, if you will, I'd like to tell Tsunade this myself when she wakes up."

"That's fine," he nodded, "be careful with Sasuke."

"I will, thank you," I nodded before me, Inoiché and Choro bid farewell to the sand siblings before running in the direction Danzo probably went in.

"Oh, by the way, you missed something absolutely hilarious," Inoiché said.

"Oh?" I asked, "and what was that?"

He explained the Sakura and Naruto (fake) love situation. The thought of it made me exhale a small laugh.

"Better Sakura than Shikamaru, Choji or Ino," I commented mercilessly, "Sorry, Ren."

"Yeah, we agree, sorry, Ren," Choro and Inoiché both said in unison.

As we were running, we ended up running blindly through the forest.

"Come on, Inoiché, use your sensory prowess and find him," Choro sighed as we took a seat in the trees, "it's getting cold again. I'm not like the rest of my family; I don't have all that fat on me to keep me warm."

"I'm working on it," Inoiché frowned, "it's not easy with nin running all around here like crazy, damn you."

I breathed on my hands a bit and sighed.