||88||

Changing Ryuzo's siblings names, Lorenzo to Ichiro, Magnus to Masarao, Marcos to Matto. Also mum's name, Katerina to Kaede. And ex-girlfriend Elanor to Emiri

°🥢°

"Shikamaru Nara," I glared at my little brother who was washing his face, he turned and looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry!" he said quickly, "I know I promised! But I had to! They had to be eliminated!"

"But it was stupid to go after them!" I shouted, "I told you. I told you not to go after them. But you went, despite my warning. Despite me telling you not to."

I mean—I know I basically enabled this but I'm going to give him a good scolding anyway, it'll stop the likeliness of this happening again in the future if I scold him now.

"But they killed Asuma!" he shouted, "they killed Asuma!"

"That's no reason," I sighed, "you should never act in anger or vengeance. That's what sent Sasuke over the edge, or did you forget?"

He looked down sadly.

"I know..." he mumbled, "I'm sorry."

"Whatever," I shook my head, "I need to go meet someone."

"Shikarei, I would never do something I didn't think I'd come out alive from," Shikamaru shouted from the bottom of the hall, I turned around and looked at him.

"Actually, Shikamaru, you did. Last night," I replied, "you don't go against a member of the Akatsuki expecting to come out alive. So don't lie."

I turned and continued leaving.

"It's not his fault, Shikarei," Ma walked out, "your father may have made him face his emotions?"

"So, you think it's his fault?" I asked.

"It's no one's fault apart from Ino Shika Cho's sorrow for the loss of their sensei," she replied.

"I lost a friend; Kurenai lost her boyfriend. Why didn't I go and kill Kakuzu and bury Hidan?" I asked sarcastically, "now excuse me, but someone is waiting for me."

°🥢°

"Ryuzo," I called out, he turned and smiled.

"Shikarei," he greeted, "where are you taking me?"

"The last place, one of my favourite mind clearing spots, along with a lot of others as well," I smiled, "follow me."

We began walking past the Hokage tower and towards the Hokage faces.

"You're taking me on a hike?" he asked as we began climbing our way up the side.

"Kind of," I shrugged, "it'll be completely worth it once we reach the top. So... Do you have any siblings?"

"Three," Ryuzo replied, "One is my fraternal twin, he's called Ichiro, and then we have a younger brother called Masarao and an older one called Matto."

"Do all of your family have 'o' ending names?" I asked with a small laugh as I pulled myself to the top and then offered him a hand, he grabbed it, and I pulled him up to the top.

"Pretty much," he nodded, "well except my mother, she's called Kaede."

"Interesting," I replied before turning and looking over the village that was now cloaked in the sunset, "here's what I was showing you."

He turned around and stared over the village with wide eyes.

"Wow," he commented, "that's impressive. I didn't know there could be any place with better sunsets than Suna."

I shrugged.

"Suna has nice sunsets, but we have trees so automatically, that makes Konoha a thousand times better," I smiled.

"So, any siblings?" Ryuzo asked.

"I see, you don't know which Nara bloodline I'm part of, main branch or side branch," I nodded with a laugh, "I have one. You may know him, Shikamaru."

"Ah, the kid Lady Tsunade was worrying about," he nodded, "sounds... What do you Nara say? Troublesome?"

"It's very troublesome," I nodded, "and a total drag."

Ryuzo laughed before sitting down on the second Hokage's head and patting the space next to me. I took a seat and smiled.

My eyes decided that this moment was the right moment to show me a flash to the future. The whole village seemed to have been pushed to the outskirts, the centre was turned into a giant crater. Who the hell did this?

"You alright?" Ryuzo brought me out of my trance.

"Hm? Yeah," I nodded as the village returned to its normal self, "I'm just really mad at my brother. But what can I do? I'm only his older sister who he barely recognised when I returned home from a year of training. We're close but unfortunately not as close that he'd listen to me when life or death comes to play."

"You know what. It's a good thing that we're at your thinking space," he said, "Matto showed me this. It's something that helped me get my mind off the fact Emiri, my ex, left me. But I need to get into your head."

"No," I shook my head, "I don't like people in my head, the last time someone was... I lost someone important to me."

"Alright then," he nodded, "we'll do this the old-fashioned way then. Close your eyes."

"What?" I asked, not being able to fight off the stupid smile on my face.

"Trust me," he smiled, "close them."

"I'm only doing this because I'm intrigued," I clarified before closing my eyes.

"Now take a deep breath in and then let it out, think of a place where you'll be in peace," Ryuzo's voice flooded my senses, "let yourself go to the place where you're at peace and happy."

I took a deep breath and then let it go before imagining the tree on the hill I used to be able to go to. Somehow it was like the whole world around me disappeared as the image came to my mind. My senses were overrun by the smell of fresh grass, a cool breeze, and a clear mind.

"Cool, huh?" Ryuzo appeared in front of me, "and no, I'm not in your head. This is a nice place you've chosen to come to though. Seems familiar though."

"It's a place in the village I used to always either nap or read under. Actually, it was mostly napping I did here," I replied, "it was beautiful in the spring when the tree was blossoming."

"Been here recently?" he asked, I shook my head.

"I don't really have time to do simple things like that anymore," I replied, "I have a daughter, a stupid brother, a lost cause of a boyfri-- wait, nope. Not my boyfriend, nor a lost cause..."

"Himari's father?" he asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, "how do we get out of here? It's getting late."

"Just stop thinking about here," he replied. I did and the village reappeared. I looked down to see Ryuzo was holding my hand and quickly pulled it away.

"Sorry, I wanted to see where you decided to go," he apologised, "you alright to get home?"

"Yep," I nodded, "that concludes your tour around the village, I hope it was what you expected."

"Yeah," he grinned, "have a good evening, tell little Himari thank you for showing me around."

"Shocking," I gasped in fake pain, "after I spent all day with you... I'm hurt."

"Well thank you as well," he nodded with a small smile. We stood in a really awkward silence for a while.

"Well... I'm going to... go..." I trailed off before turning and beginning to walk away.

"Next time, I'll pay for dinner," I heard Ryuzo shout from behind me. I smiled and continued walking away.

He's a weird guy...