||47||

3rd Person PoV

The second generation of Ino Shika Cho all stared each other down as the third generation talked amongst each other and got into a place where they'd be safe but also could watch the fight and study their older sibling's fighting styles.

Inoiché and Choro seemed to have an invisible agreement to take Shikarei down first and threw their coordinated attacks at the girl.

"Partial expansion jutsu!" Choro threw his attack at the unsuspecting girl, his hands growing three times bigger and quickly clasping onto Shikarei's small frame.

"Wait--" Shikarei started before suddenly dropping her head down as Inoiché shouted 'mind transfer jutsu', his body dropping to the floor as his mind slipped into Shikarei's body.

"You're teaming up on me?" Shikarei's inner self looked to Inoiché's invading conscious.

"Yeah," he replied sheepishly, "we thought that'd be the easiest way to win, fight you together once you're out we fight each other and then the winner is decided then."

"That's a dirty move," Shikarei gave him an unamused look before sighing, "Alright, let's get this over then shall we?"

She raised her fists up and Inoiché mirrored her stance.

They both jumped in, their fists met each other with knuckle cracking clicks and cracks. Shikarei threw a kick up to Inoiché's head as he went to punch hers. However, he quickly redirected his punch to her leg and protected himself. She jumped back a couple paces before smirking.

"Sorry, Inoiché," she apologised with a half apologetic smile before she took a deep breath in and then released a loud scream. At first Inoiché was fine but as it continued a loud piercing ringing started to attack his head and in turn forced him out of Shikarei's head giving her complete control again.

"Bad, Inoiché, bad," she hit his head three times before spinning around and throwing a kick to his torso. His body went flying into a tree and slumped down onto the ground.

"Inoiché!" Choro shouted, noticing their mental battle had concluded. What he didn't notice was Shikarei's speeding hand signs.

"Shadow monster jutsu!" she called as she finished the last sign and then waited as the three shadows appeared from her shadow.

"H-hey!" Choro shouted as the four figures lunged towards him. However, just before they hit, the shadows dispersed and Shikarei dropped to her knees, covering her mouth with her hand before shaking her head and jumping to her feet, running into the forest, and chucking up her food.

(Ik, ik, it's a cliché but I needed some itachi to stick around please forgive me ;~;)

"Shikarei!" Inoiché, Choro and Shikamaru all shouted as the three and Asuma and the others ran over to where she was leaning on a tree with a look of pure disgust.

"That was disgusting," she cringed slightly, "I think... I'm going to go home and go to bed."

"That's a good idea," Inoiché nodded, "We'll-- uh-- come with you just in case."

Shikarei nodded and they began walking away, Shikamaru watched them with worry as they walked away.

"She never gets sick," he mumbled.

"Maybe all the years of not getting sick is catching up on her?" Ino suggested.

"Yeah!" Choji nodded, "she'll be fine!"

Shikamaru nodded and turned to his sensei for further confirmation just to see an equally worried look on his face too.

"Sensei?" Shikamaru called, Asuma looked down to him.

"I'm sure she'll be fine," he told his student, "Alright you got a glimpse of what your outstanding siblings can do so if we work hard and you ask them for tips, we'll be able to make you guys even better. Shikamaru, I already know you're better than Shikarei in intelligence."

"Oh really? Then why can't I beat her at shogi?" Shikamaru asked curiously.

"Her style of playing is unique," Asuma replied, "Alright let's begin training."

Shikarei's PoV

"I feel terrible," I complained as I laid down on the sofa, Inoiché and Choro were sat on the armchairs and Ma was getting a bucket just in case I threw up again, "and hungry."

"Well, you can eat when the nausea has passed," Ma told me as she sat down on the floor next to me, "how did this even happen? You're never sick."

"I don't know, I was perfectly fine and then just as I was about to kick Choro a wave of sickness hit me, I swallowed it down, but it came right back up, it was disgusting," I replied with a disgusted sigh, "this is horrible. I now know why you guys are always so mean when you're sick."

"Mean?" Ma repeated, I nodded.

"You're always snapping and shouting at me when I'm trying to help," I replied before groaning and burying my face in a pillow as the door opened.

"I'm home," Pa called through, "what's happening? Shikarei! Are you OK?!"

"She's just sick, nothing to worry about," Ma replied.

"Oh right-- wait-- but it's Shikarei! She hasn't been sick a day in her life!" Pa exclaimed.

"Oi, shut up!" I shouted, "You're being too loud."

"Sorry," Pa whispered before I sighed and covered my face with my arms.

"Just kill me," I grumbled with a sigh, "I hate this."