||59||

3rd Person PoV

Choro took off into the air, Inoiché stared up at his best friend in horror as he frantically looked around. He really wanted Ren to be breaking bones somewhere behind with his, quote on quote "healers touch".

"Damn it," he grumbled through clenched teeth, throwing a shuriken to the person sneaking up on him and hitting him in the middle of his forehead.

"Inoiché get your head into the fight!" Choro shouted as the fish man, Kisame approached Inoiché, sword high above his head.

Inoiché jumped out of the way and glared.

"Mind transfer jutsu!" he called, his soul slipping from his head to Kisame's as he reacted too slow to avoid the attack, "battle."

Kisame's inner self looked around confused to see Inoiché just stood in front of him.

"What the heck is this?" Kisame glared at Inoiché.

"My self-created jutsu," Inoiché replied before throwing a punch to Kisame, "a jutsu that only I can hurt others in. Well excluding my teammates, somehow they created a defence against this. I still don't understand that."

Kisame stared daggers at Inoiché as he rubbed his cheek before throwing his own punch just for it to slip right through him, however, an upper cut from Inoiché sent Kisame flying backwards.

"What the hell?!" Kisame's anger was now overflowing, "get back to the normal world you Yamanaka coward!"

"Did you just... insult my family?" Inoiché asked, his anger now appearing out of nowhere, "wrong move, mate, wrong move."

Meanwhile, Choro had managed to finish off the last of the rain ninja except one.

"Running out of time..." Choro mumbled to himself, his breathing was heavy, and his moves had become slightly sluggish as a loud explosion came from where Shikarei and Itachi had run off to.

"Will you just stay down?!" the rain ninja he was facing shouted, Choro sighed. This man was starting to become quite the issue for the Akimichi.

2 minutes and a half left.

He looked over his shoulder to see Inoiché's body still lying flat on the floor and Kisame's form still standing dazed.

"Hurry up, Ino," Choro shook his head, "You're taking too long in there."

2 minutes left.

"You know what sucks?" the rain ninja called, Choro looked at him, "your whole body is my weapon."

"What does that mea--" suddenly Choro dropped to the floor, his blood boiling, literally. It was burning him from the inside out. A pained gasp escaped his mouth as he choked up on the air he was struggling to gather.

He was dying, he could feel it. The only thought that was coming through his head was 'this is it?' as his vision blurred and spun around in wild circles until...

"Stop whatever you're doing to my best friend!" a voice shouted from beside him as a figure came crashing through the treeline. A blur of pink was all he saw.

The burning stopped and he took a few moments to recover.

"Big brother..." a voice came from right next to him, "your wings..."

"Choro you idiot!" came another, he narrowed it down to Ren, "I thought we agreed you wouldn't do this without me around!"

"S-sorry," Choro coughed out as he forced himself to his feet, ruffling his younger brothers hair before pushing him behind him where the rest of third generation Ino Shika Cho were with Ino cradling her brothers body as he kept fighting within Kisame's head.

"Ren," Choro called, Ren looked back to him, a brow raised, "take that fucker down."

Ren snickered.

"I was planning on it," he replied before his fingers to his shoulders lit up with the familiar green healing chakra, a couple moments passed, and the green changed to a deep orange, "You're going to regret making Choro go into his clans secret. I bet he took the red pill too. You're going to regret this so much."

He swung his hand and chopped the rain ninja's arm before speeding up, both his hands striking the other man's body quicker than an experienced gentle fist user.

"Ren is kind of... scary..." Ino commented as Choro struggled to keep his stance beside her.

"Where's Shikarei?" Shikamaru questioned as they watched Ren strike the man over and over.

"With Itachi," Choro replied, looking in the direction she'd gone, "though I think they're fighting."

Everyone stared in that direction wide eyed. It was enough to distract Ren and have him get sucker punched away from the rogue ninja manipulating blood.

"Ren!"

"Ah-- jeez--" Ren stood up, rubbing his head, "Never get distracted again... That hurt."

"I'll kill you all!" the rain ninja shouted, he began his walk over to them before suddenly freezing, "w-what the--? What's going on?! Come out! You coward, show yourself!"

"Coward, huh?" came a voice, "no... I'm just lazy."

"W-wait that voice?" the nin's eyes widened, "n-no it can't be... It's you!"