||132||

I stood at the gates off Konoha, travel bag on my back, ready to start my journey to illusion Island when an arm dropped down around my shoulders. I looked up to see Ryuzo.

He arrived in the village at some point during the time me and Himari were meeting with Sasuke.

"Where're you going?" he asked, curiosity clear in his tone.

"To find someone," I replied, actually... I'm going to the Land of Illusion to bury Coco-Hâta, Tomoe, Mikana, Karia and Hayate.

"Aren't you retired? Shouldn't you have a guard since you're technically classed as an important person of the leaf?" he asked. Oh yeah, Kakashi did a big asshole move on me. The day that I met Sasuke, he decided to sign me as one of the new council members without even asking me for my opinion. It was to replace my father who was part of the council but obviously died and there was an empty spot. He took advantage of my retirement and decided to use it to make his work a lot easier while making my life miserable.

I don't want to be on the council and because of that, I'm classed as a high authority figure. I hate my life.

"I'm not stupid enough to go defenceless," I glared at him before pulling a kunai out faster than he could react, pressing it up against his throat, "my chakra may be as little as dead, but my reflexes, speed and physical strength are still the best in the village."

"R-right!" he put his hands up in surrender as he backed away, "w-well... I'm here for at least the next week so... how about we go on that date when you get back?"

I smiled and put my kunai away.

"That sounds like fun," I nodded, "I'll see you when I get back then."

He beamed and nodded like an excited puppy.

I chuckled and waved, also waving to Kotetsu and Izumo on my way out and beginning my journey to the Land of Illusions.

°🥢°
A few days of travelling later_
Land of Illusions_

I dispelled the illusion surrounding the island on myself and docked my boat. Once off, I began my walk through the area.

A sense of nostalgia washed over me as I looked around, memories of everything here playing in my head.

"Are you Shikarei Nara?" a woman's voice asked through the fog surrounding me.

"Yes," I replied, "are you who Lord third said can train me?"

"Yes," the voice echoed, and all the fog parted, in front of me a woman with long red hair and a closed third eye in her forehead. She had green eyes and wore a basic shirt and bottoms, a spear in her right hand and a stringed dagger in her left.

"My name is Karia, welcome to the Land of Illusion," she said before turning, "follow me."

I did.

"May I ask, isn't the fog supposed to by a defence mechanism? Why has it just disappeared?" I asked.

"The fog is a sort of illusion that happens to everyone, we can naturally break the illusion on anyone we want, and no one will notice that it is an illusion," she told me. Impressive.

"So, tell me, do you truly have the curse of time in your left eye?" Karia asked.

"Yes," I nodded, she stopped in front of a cliff that was just 100% sharp spikes.

"This is what we like to call the cliff of sins," she told me, "the first thing you will learn it to peer into the past for this specific location, we'll say to the most recent offender."