||69||

"Get out of my way before make you get out of my way," I glared at Uncle Inoichi.

"Calm down, Shikarei," he put his hands up in surrender, "we're waiting to hear from Lady Tsunade."

"Fuck Tsunade!" I shouted, "my daughter has been kidnapped, I could've stopped it! But no... I was too busy talking to stupid Ren about what the stupid smell in the stupid air was!"

"I understand how you feel," Uncle Inoichi placed his hands on my shoulders, "it's har--"

"You know how I feel? When the hell was Ino kidnapped?!" I snapped pushing his hands off my shoulders and pacing back and forth in the hospital room I've been stuck in for ages, "I'm going to--"

The open window caught my eye, myself and Inoichi connected gazes.

"Don't you even dare..." he said slowly, stepping forward, I just smiled and ran for the window, diving out and landing in a bush before scurrying to my feet and sprinting for the front gate.

"Shikarei Nara, where do you think you're going?" someone called as I reached the gates.

"Kakashi," I sighed, turning around to he him, Inoiché, Choro, Ren, Sakura, and Naruto.

"Shall we go get your daughter back?" he asked, "summoning jutsu!"

"Kakashi," Pakkun greeted him.

"I don't have time for this, I need to find my little girl," I snapped, turning around to walk away before someone grabbed my wrist.

"Stop being an idiot," Choro glared, "we're going to help you. How're you going to find her without Kakashi and Pakkun's help?"

I tapped my foot on the floor and looked away.

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"What was that? We couldn't hear you," Inoiché mocked.

"I'm not repeating nothing," I rolled my eyes and turning to walk away.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, OK, I'm sorry," he grabbed me and apologised.

"Alright, have you got something of Himari's?" Pakkun asked.

"If I go home, but if I go home then I'll get tackled by my father and uncles who want to keep me in place because they're still waiting for that goddamn Hokage to make up her mind on what I'm supposed to do!" I snapped.

"Actually, you little brat of a mother--" Tsunade came out of nowhere, "--I'm assembling this team to go and find Himari because despite what you think, I do care."

"Really?" I asked sarcastically before sighing, "sorry... Just thinking about my little girl out there alone without-- OK, Silver get the heck off my—wait, Silver!"

"Silver, do you know where Himari is?" Ren knelt down in front of the dog who just barked like mad and bit his sleeve before pulling.

"Who needs Pakkun when we've got Silver?" I asked with a laugh before pointing, "lead the way boy, lead the way."

A spiteful comment came from Pakkun before a poof.

"Can you trust a stray? He's not even a ninja hound," Sakura asked.

"Excuse me, this is not a stray dog, this is Himari's pup," I replied before covering my mouth, "please don't tell Ma, Pa or Shikamaru yet... They'll kill me. Now can we go... Please... My daughter is in some kind of hell-!"

"Go," Tsunade pushed me, "bring Himari back here."

"Thanks," I nodded before looking to Silver, "let's go boy."

He barked and ran off, we followed behind.

°🥢°

"You're back," Choro looked over at me and Naruto.

"Yeah, it's a weird cave," Naruto pinched his nose, "it stunk."

"Naruto that was the poison you were smelling," I ruffled his hair before looking at everyone, "there's... A lot of gas. Sakura, Naruto, Choro and Inoiché aren't going to be able to handle it."

"And why the hell not?" Inoiché asked.

"Well Choro is still recovering from being an idiot, Inoiché is always getting injured if any of that poison gas gets into his injuries then he's going to shut down. You saw what it did to me, and I didn't even see what it did to me. Sakura and Naruto are still children, their respiratory system may not be able to handle it."

"My sister is a medical ninja, taught by Lady Tsunade and myself," Ren glared.

"And Naruto was... Well, he... He uh-- well he..." Choro attempted to defend Naruto.

"Naruto was trained by Kakashi Hatake, and Master Jiraiya, one of the three legendary sannin, not to mention he grew up with myself and Lord Third helping him," I filled in his words.

"Yeah, that," Choro nodded.

I smiled.

"And besides, I think it's best we go in a small group and if we need back up or help then we have you guys to come," I told them.

"You Nara think of everything," Inoiché clicked his fingers and sighed before plopping down onto a log, "I really wanted to get some fighting in."

"Who are you and what did you do to Inoiché?" Ren grimaced at his tone of words, "anyway, that's a good idea."

"Alright, Naruto; stay." Kakashi looked to his student.

"Why are you singling out me?" Naruto asked offended.

"Because you like to go off on your own," Sakura punched his head, "We'll be here. Don't worry."

I, Ren and Kakashi nodded before leaving, Silver just perched on Naruto's knee. I think he's making sure Naruto doesn't move. Smart pup.

"We'll shout if we need help," I told them.

"I'm sure you will," Inoiché nodded, "just like that one time in the hidden grass when--"

"Himari," I reminded him.

"Himari," he laughed a little before we said our goodbyes and we walked to the cave.