||77||

Himari giggled as Silver jumped on her and knocked her to the floor, licking her face happily.

"Looks like Hana healed him up," I commented.

"Yeah, Kiba wanted to keep him for a while," Shikamaru came over and hugged me in greeting, "but as much as Mum and Dad don't want the dog, they denied because they didn't want Hima to be sad."

Damn this kid must have some kind of superpower to make everyone melt and do her bidding.

"Uncle Shikamaru!" Himari shouted Shikamaru and jumped on him, "play with me!"

"OK," Shikamaru nodded. I smiled and watched as Shikamaru took Himari away.

A wave of light-headedness hit me as the room seemed to become fuzzy. Ma walked into the room.

"Hi, Ma," I waved to her, but she just walked through me. In shock, I quickly turned around and watch as Ma dropped down on the sofa and started sobbing. A photo in her hand.

"Shikarei... Shikaku..." she cried out.

"Grandma?" Himari walked into the room, she was a little older than she is now, "Why're you sad?"

"Hima..." Ma seemed to just crack up, even more, her sobs getting caught in her thought, "Shikarei and Shikaku are--"

The image disappeared as Pa walked into the room.

"Hello, Princess," Pa waved and opened his arms to me, "Why're you crying?"

I looked at him confused before feeling my cheek, sure enough, there were tears there.

"I don't know," I lied with a smile before walking over and hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me and placed his chin on the top of my head.

"I've missed you," he announced, "and Silver has been a pain in my ass these past three weeks."

"Cute isn't he?" I laughed.

"He's a pain," Pa grumbled before letting me go, "oh-- Lady Tsunade wants you in her office now."

"Sure thing?" I nodded, "Hima is with Shika outside, Silver is probably with them too."

"Alright, I'll watch them," he nodded, "see you when you come back."

"Bye," I waved and left the house, heading towards the Hokage tower.

Whispers came from all sides of me as I walked through the streets. Yes, I have blue eyes now, leave me alone.

"Ah, Shikarei," Tsunade was outside the office.

"Hello?" I greeted her, "you know... your office is actually inside the building."

"I know that," she huffed, "they're exterminating some pesky roaches that seemed to have bred in the walls. Anyway, how was your trip? I see both your eyes are visible now, must mean it was a success?"

"Yes," I nodded, "I have 100% control."

Or at least I think so. These stupid future visions are occurring. Maybe it'll just happen, for now and when I'm used to it, then it'll stop?

"You sure?" she pressed, I nodded.

"Positive."

She squinted and hummed at me for a moment before nodding, satisfied.

"Alright," Tsunade accepted, "I should warn you; Danzo is watching you very closely."

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Apparently he's sick of you interfering now," she replied, "I have people watching him so don't worry. No move he makes will be missed."

I sighed.