||123||

Sorry if the war seems a bit rushed but it's because Shikarei, Choro and Inoiché don't really have any big roles in the first half of the war. Only during the second evening when everyone meets Obito and Madara ^^

°🥢°
A few hours later_

"Hey, wake up," I was shaken awake, my eyes meeting Ryuzo's, "somethings happening."

I sat up and looked to the sensory sphere where Inoiché was sat closed eyes, probably chakra sensing, and Choro was frowning as he looked around the area.

"What's up?" I asked, looking down as the sphere. There were a bunch of blue dots all combining together.

"The Allied Shinobi Forces," Choro said before pulling something out his pocket, "Oh, here. I forgot to give it to you."

I took the new forehead protector and slipped off my leaf village one around my arm and tied the new one around it.

"It seems they're all together," Choro said as he pointed to the ever-growing mass of blue not too far away from where we were, "but something else is also here."

He pointed to an equally large mass of blue.

"But it's only three things," he told me.

"Three?" I repeated.

"They're about a five-minute run from where we're positioned," Inoiché suddenly popped up, "it looks like it's the Gedo statue, Obito and Madara."

"Whoa-- seriously?" I asked, he nodded.

"That means that things aren't going the way we wanted it to, right?" Ryuzo asked.

"No... what should we do?" Choro tugged on my sleeve as he pulled our attentions back to the sphere.

"Hold on a minute-- fill me in before I start thinking?" I put my hands up to indicate for them to pause their questioning.

"I managed to get some kind of information over the links, it seems like someone reanimated the real Madara," Inoiché told me, "however, when I tried to repeat your warning from earlier, it went totally unheard. It was chaotic."

"That's old news, continue," I mumbled.

"The nine and eight tails are fighting," Inoiché added on, "they beat up the Hokage and Raikage to get their point across which was pretty impressive. All the reanimated nin are gone, well, except Madara, though we don't know who is keeping him around. The white Zetsu were causing us some problems among the forces but then Naruto sorted it out pretty easily. He's impressive, I'll give you that. Anyway, that's pretty much it. Now the ten tails is here, the eight and nine tails along with the rest of the army are trying to battle. Seems it's not going too well. The eight tails seems to be weakening and the amount of nin is decreasing dramatically. Also, I can't seem to get in contact with anyone at the headquarters. I don't know what's happened, but..."

"Alright. I see, let's just hope it's not the worst. We'll be fine and our dad's will be fine too, Inoiché. Don't worry about them and let's go to the others," I nodded, "to help the rest of our people."

They nodded and Ryuzo got rid of the sensory sphere before we began running in the direction Inoiché pointed us in.

"So, what's the plan?" Choro shouted as we ran.

"Uh-- I don't know. Haven't thought that far ahead yet," I shouted back.

"You might want to think and fast, we're getting close!" Inoiché shouted.

"I see them!" Ryuzo pointed.

We were perfectly in the middle of the allied shinobi forces and the ten tails, the ten tails seemed to be throwing stone like spears at everyone.