||111||

I groaned as I pulled myself out of a bush and glared at Choro.

"I mean-- at least you landed where you were supposed to this time," he said awkwardly as I grabbed the scroll and threw it at his head.

"Why did you place it in a bush?!" I shouted, pulling leaves and twigs from my hair as people started running around in panic, "hey-!"

I stopped a ninja, he looked at me while jogging on the spot.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Naruto suddenly vanished from Ichiraku Ramen," he told me.

"Oh, he's fine," I waved it off.

"How do you know?" he asked me, "Lady Tsunade is rather worried."

"He was probably reverse summoned by the toad sages," I replied, "after all... Jiraiya is dead now."

"Oh, the key," Choro seemed to get what I was implying, "yeah he's probably fine."

"I'll go inform Tsunade before she the flips the village upside down," I told the ninja, "Choro go train with Inoiché, he's got a new jutsu he probably needs a test subject for."

"Alright," he sighed and walked in one direction while I went jumping off in the other.

I arrived at Tsunade's temporary office and slipped in to see Kakashi and Shikamaru.

"Calm down, Tsunade, he's fine," I said as I walked through the door, "the toad sage's probably reverse summoned him. Jiraiya used to be the holder of the key to his seal, remember, the poor frog is probably trying to figure out who is going to be the poor sucker he sticks himself in the mouth of."

She gave me an irritated look before sighing.

"It's better than thinking that the Akatsuki got him," she said.

"The Akatsuki can't just waltz in and get him here," I told her, "nor can they summon him. There was no need to worry."

Just as I said that, the door opened and in walked Yamato with Sakura who was pulling Naruto along behind her by his ear.

"See? He's fine," I smiled.

Naruto then explained where he'd been.

"You saw the Great Lord Elder?" Tsunade asked, clearly impressed.

"Yeah, he used a reverse summoning jutsu," Naruto replied.

I stared at Tsunade with a grin.

"Alright, alright, you were right," she sighed, "stop looking at me like that."

I'm a genius through and through. Ha! Ha!

"And we went through all that trouble to find you too," Shikamaru complained.

"Lord Fukusaku could've at least let me know before hand," Tsunade sighed.

I mean-- yeah. You're probably right but it was probably just decision made on the spot.

"Yes, but still it's a relief you're ok, Naruto," Kakashi said as Naruto grinned at him. I bet he's smiling under that mask of his.

"Hey, I'm more than ok. I'm going great!" Naruto exclaimed brightly.

Oh, that's good.

"I'm glad but why did the great lord elder summon you?" Tsunade asked curiously.

"Giant gramps sage had something he wanted to tell me," Naruto replied, oh look at that, another person subjected to Naruto's weird nicknames, "a prophecy he had."