Part 1

KHUSHI

Just as my daily routine had been, I had a cup of coffee in my hand as I flipped the pages of the newspapers looking for any job vacancies.

A few strands of my brown hair fell on my face blocking the view which I tucked behind my ears feeling frustrated. It was the same old story, look for job vacancies in the newspapers, go for interviews and get rejected, I was tired of it.

I felt fed up, if things hadn't changed so suddenly, right now I would be in the university completing my studies instead of looking for a job but I had to do this, for my mother and my brother.

Not that mom dint have a job, but she wasn't much educated so she dint have a job in a huge company, she cooked food at home and packed it up taking them from one office to another and the money she earned from it wasn't enough to keep the entire family going.

When I thought about a few months back when my father was with us, life had been easy and well going, I was studying in the university, mom still did her job and everything was just fine but his sudden death, changed everything.

I flipped the page and the next page was entirely covered with a huge photograph of one of the most famous singer brothers, Arnav Singh Raizada and Rahat Singh Raizada. This two boys came from an entire family of musicians, both their parents had been musician and now they too were.

Usually like there were some sort of famous boybands in other countries, stuff like that dint really work in India but this two brothers started out together making an album of their own and no matter what the song was, both their voices were included, they had also sang numerous songs for Bollywood movies too.

They became famous overnight just like their parents, and to say they were rich was an understatement, they were freaking rich! They owned a huge mansion that was guarded by almost twenty guard, they had a couple of mansions in other countries too and wherever they went, they had bodyguards roaming with them, girls were obviously crazy for them, first of all because of their music and secondly because of the faces they were blessed with.

I had heard a few of their songs and they weren't that bad actually, I liked some of them quite much and if my life was still kind of normal, I would be fangirling over the two like every other girl out their because the two brothers had the three most important things to have any girl crushing for them, good looks, good looks and freaking good looks!

I dint know much about them than the gossips I heard in news or in the papers, or when my dear friend Arohi wouldn't stop fangirling over them and telling me each and every details of their lives, but from what I knew, the guy standing on the left in the picture was Arnav, he was tall, he had short black hair and brown eyes, and not to forget he was blessed with the good looking genes, but that wasn't all, this guy seemed to be entirely blessed because he was the good brother, the calm, polite and sophisticated kind of and Rahat on the other hand was almost of similar height as his brother, and they both kind of looked hot in their own ways, he too had brown eyes but lighter than Arnav's, he had longer hair than Arnav too and he was never clean shaved but Rahat was what every girl secretly wanted.

A bad boy! Not that he was really a bad boy, he just had this bad boy kind of an image which girls could kill for, he was always roaming in pubs getting drunk, he was clearly a playboy and his looks and fame worked in his favor.

"You should take the chance." Arohi's voice disturbed my thoughts, I lifted my head up from the newspaper and looked at my friend who was standing right behind me looking at the two Raizada boys in the newspaper.

Arohi was a huge fan of music, not that I wasn't, I loved music, but maybe less compared to her, she even had a name related to music and she was one of the fangirls the Raizada boys had.