Part 2

RAHAT

I looked at her as she walked inside the mansion looking around admiring the beauty of it, I hated such kind of middle class girls, obviously the way she was looking at the mansion said it all.

Such kind of girls always had some sort of strategy to trap rich guys and get married to them so they could get everything they ever wished of, this girl was lucky that she was blessed with beauty and a mind like that too.

But I was Rahat Raizada, I wasn't going to believe all that crap she said to bro in the interview, this girl really knew how to play with words and she did exactly that, and bro being the naïve innocent guy he was, he believed her.

I definitely knew what plan she had in her mind, act like she acted in the interview, trap the good brother and get married to him and get all his property, only if she knew that my brother might be good but I wasn't and I was going to do all it takes to keep her away from him.

If there was anyone I loved and cared about was my brother and I wasn't ever going to let him get hurt so this girl even though she was freaking hot, she dint have the right reason to be here so I was going to make sure I kept her away from my brother, and I knew exactly how to do that.

She was stupid to think that she was going to last in this job, I was going to throw her out of it because I liked girls who showed what they really were instead of pretending to be something else like her.

God, I don't know why I disliked her so much.

"Rahat!" Bro's angry voice startled me, what had I done now? I quickly rushed to his room leaving the servant to handle our so called new manager.

I walked in and found him pacing around his room, he always did that when he was trying to calm himself down, two things about bro, he dint like getting angry, and he only got angry when something terribly wrong happened.

"What's wrong bro?" I asked as I walked in.

"When will you stop being a kid Rahat, this is the twentieth manager we've changed, I got a call from the last one blackmailing us, why do you do this? You know if this girl that we appointed yesterday doesn't last, I'm going to get a man to be our manager so you would keep your damn hands to yourself." He looked at me strictly.

"Oh come on bro, it's my age to have fun and enjoy life." I complained.

"No one is telling you not to Rahat but there has to be a line between professional and personal, and you always mix both. I don't want any other girl calling me telling me they have pictures of her with you and stuff like that, I'm done solving the mess you always create." He looked at me angrily, so I did what I always did to calm him down, I pouted like a small baby and rushed to hug him, like I said before, he was the only one that mattered to me, all I ever cared about was him.

ARNAV

This little brother of mine was going to put himself in a huge mess someday and I was afraid that me being his elder brother, I wasn't going to be able to get him out of it. I just wanted him to be safe and okay and do the right things, but he ended up doing wrong things.

Like for example appointing girls as our managers, then flirting around with them sleeping with them and then in the end I was the one to get blackmailed about things he did, not that all those girls were saints, they did come for the interviews with that kind of a motive, but I was just done making things right for him, he had to grow up.

I broke the hug as the servant knocked at the door of my room and walked in.

"Sir, a girl named Khushi is waiting for you downstairs." He informed me.