Part 50

KHUSHI

It had been another two weeks since Rahat told me he would talk to Arnav but he hadn't yet, he kept on telling me he was scared and I was just trying to be patient with him hoping he will get enough courage and finally talk to him.

So I waited, and it was two weeks, Arnav was still behaving quite normal on video calls and everything so I knew Rahat hadn't told him yet, and today Rahat called me telling me he was coming to Canada, he said he had some work here so he wanted to meet me while he was here.

I decided I'll talk to him about all the stuff when he came, so right now I was waiting at the airport, ready to receive him, I kept looking around waiting and waiting until he finally showed up.

When he saw me, he smiled brightly and rushed towards me, greeting me with a tight hug.

"Wow, I'm seeing you after like two or three months. You look great." She smiled as he broke the hug.

"You look great too. So can we get going?" I asked as I turned around and headed to the parking lot where there was a car waiting for him already.

"So what brings you here?" I asked after we both had settled down in the car and the driver was heading to the hotel where Rahat was supposed to stay.

"So there's this couple that's getting married and they wanted for Arnav and I to sing in their wedding, so I came to meet them and discuss all the details. Arnav really wanted to come so he could get a chance to see you but he had some other important meeting that he couldn't trust me with so here I am. I'm so happy to see you." Rahat smiled at me.

"I am happy too." I smiled.

Once we arrived at the hotel, Rahat and I headed to his suite that was on the top floor, we walked inside and holy shit! It was beautiful. Advantages of being a celebrity, you get to live in different places and beautiful ones.

"Hey, so I know I haven't talked to Arnav yet and you must be worried, but I promise, once I get back home, I'll talk to him the first thing, you don't have to worry, I've also managed to keep Tina away from him so all's good." Rahat smiled.

"It's okay, I know I've been impatient, but I also know how difficult it is for you, take your time." I smiled.

"So would you like to go out tonight? We can go have dinner some place nice? I'll be leaving in a day or two and won't get to see you for a while again?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, we can." I smiled.

"Great, I'll pick you up from your place at seven today?"

"Okay." I nodded, I walked out and headed back to the car, his driver took me back home while Rahat decided to take a nap and get some rest.

Once I arrived home, I facetimed Arnav, he seemed busy as he took forever to pick my call but he actually did.

"Hey babe." He smiled brightly.

"You seemed busy, can I call later or you can talk now?" I asked.

"I am never busy for you Khushi. Let's talk. I miss you." He smiled.

"I miss you too. I wish you could come here with Rahat." I pouted.

"Sorry babe, I really had an important meeting so I couldn't come, I promise I'll come to see you as soon as I can okay?"

"Okay. I am going to dinner with Rahat tonight, I thought you should know."

"It's my brother Khushi, you can go to dinner with him, you don't have to inform me." He laughed.