Part 6

I walked beside Arnav through something that looked like a huge garden wondering why we were visiting a garden as soon as we arrived instead of going to their house where we were going to stay.

Gladly Arnav was walking between Rahat and I so I could ignore his existence, I kept on looking around the garden, it was so beautiful, all green with so many colorful flowers around.

A lady suddenly approached us out of nowhere smiling brightly that it showed all the thirty two teeth, she stopped in front of us so we also stopped walking.

"Welcome to Mauritius sir, your house is ready for stay." He spoked in a very Mauritian accent, she was slim and short, not really tall because she clearly had to lift her head up to talk to Arnav, who was now smiling at her.

"Thank you Lisa, by the way, this is Khushi our new manager so you will be further coordinating with her regarding anything." Arnav said as he introduced me to her, she looked at me and smiled once again.

"She is very pretty."

"Thank you." I blushed awkwardly, I wasn't really good with compliments, like if someone told me I looked good I would be like what am I supposed to say now?

"I will coordinate all details with her, you can proceed to rest, you must be tired." She said as she moved aside, Arnav started walking as Rahat stayed back to flirt with Lisa, oh God!

After a short walk I finally saw a beautiful mansion in front of us, which meant we weren't really walking in a garden, the mansion was just surrounded by such a beautiful scenery.

"This is our house, mom and dad loved this place so much they decided to build a home here, they make sure to visit this place at least twice in a year, Rahat and I too like it here so we do come whenever time permits." He smiled as he pushed the glass door opened and welcomed me in.

Although their house back in India looked like a royal palace, this one looked quite English, if that makes sense.

It was mostly made of glass, but it was so beautiful, well this were perks of being rich, this people had a lifestyle I couldn't even dream of.

"Come I'll show you your room, you can rest for a while because after that you have a lot of work to do, we have a fans meet and greet in the evening and tomorrow night we have a concert, you have to handle everything." He said as he walked towards the right side, I nodded as I followed him.

He led me to a huge room that was almost the size of my entire house, wow! This place looked like a fairytale already.

"If you need anything, there's a phone next to the bed, the extension numbers are written there, be comfortable okay?" He smiled, I nodded positively so he walked away leaving me to rest.

I sat down on the comfy bed and pulled out my phone so I could call mom and inform her that I had arrived safely and Rahat hadn't killed me yet.

*****

I was woken up by the loud ring of the extension beside my bed, I almost jumped out in fear then realized it was just a phone.

"Hello." I said in a sleepy voice as I received the call.

"Miss. Khushi it isn't my job to be your alarm clock, you better get timing of everything so you can get ready for things." Rahat's voice came from the other side, I rolled my eyes, why couldn't Arnav call me instead of Rahat, this guy was plain rude.

"Sorry sir."

"We leave for the meet in half an hour, get yourself ready and kindly try to look a bit presentable." He said, such an idiot.