Part 36

RAHAT

I opened my eyes slowly as the bright sunlight fell inside my room, I almost jumped up, frightened as hell when I saw someone standing right beside my bed.

"What the hell, who gave you the permission to enter my room?" I looked at Tina angrily.

"Since when did I start needing permission Rahat?" Tina asked.

"Since you betrayed me and bro." I looked at her angrily, I swear I was so mad at her.

"I dint betray you!"

"Yes you did! You are so obsessed with bro that you can go to any extent for him, no wonder he hasn't ever had a girlfriend, because you would never allow any girl close to him, I wonder how I dint realize this earlier. But now I have and I realized you used to be our friend as kids but now you are just a woman who is obsessed with my brother." I hated her, I seriously hated her for everything that she did.

I knew half of it was my fault too, I shouldn't have agreed for the bet, but at that time I was stupid, there's no excuse for that but I knew very well on how to rectify my mistakes.

"Is it wrong to love someone Rahat? Look at you, you also love Khushi, what's the difference between you and me? I did all I could to get my love, you too are doing all you can to get her."

"Don't! Don't compare my love with yours." I looked at her angrily.

"Why not? Arnav doesn't love me yet I'm doing all this for him, the same way we both know, Khushi might have agreed to be with you but she has been very clear about her feelings, she doesn't love you either, yet you are trying aren't you?"

"Yes I am, but unlike you I'm not playing games with her. Tina listen to me very keenly, don't ever compare my feelings for Khushi with your feelings for bro, they are very different and you will learn that soon. And secondly don't be so happy, you think you have won, but just remember, you played your part, now it's my time to play my part and if you don't know then let me tell you, Rahat Raizada doesn't lose, not when the game involves his brother.

You messed up with the wrong person Tina, Arnav means everything to me, and now that I realized he is somehow involved in this game of yours, I'm going to make you pay badly for it, wait and watch."

"I brought the bet up, but you agreed for it!"

"Yes because it was about me and Khushi, my brother wasn't involved. You involved him and like I said, I might have made a mistake of taking the bet, but I'm not repeating my mistakes, unlike you Tina, I know how to right my wrongs. Now get out of my room before I throw you out myself." I stood up and headed into the bathroom, I was so mad at her, but I also knew how I was going to get revenge from her, my plan was all set.

ARNAV

"Hey." Khushi smiled at me nervously as she walked inside the mansion, as I had promised myself, from today onwards, the only way I was going to look at her was as my brother's fiancé and I was going to keep that promise.

"Hey, ready to get the preparations done?" I smiled as I stood up from the sofa.

"I think so." She nodded nervously as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

Damn it! Why couldn't I stop staring at her? Why did such a small thing like tucking the hair make me feel so many emotions?

Calm down Arnav. Remember your promise? She is no more the girl you love, please repeat that in your mind.

"So I think I know you would like an outdoor engagement, so I've planned all the decoration and everything in the garden outside, come I'll show you." I grabbed her hand and pulled her outside. I shouldn't have done that, holding her hand was making me weak, I dint want to be weak and now that I had held it, I couldn't let it go suddenly otherwise she might doubt something.