Part 4

ARNAV

I had met thousands of girls, I had worked with over twenty managers who were girls but none of them had the audacity to talk to me like Khushi did, no one ever dared to even raise their voice while talking to me and Khushi did all that, and the funny thing about it was that I dint feel angry about the way she talked to me, in fact I liked it.

I liked that there was a girl who dint try to flirt with me or just agree with whatever I said because she was my fan or scared that' she'd lose the job, I liked how confident and self-respective she was.

I wasn't the one to get angry every now and then but when it came to work, I couldn't tolerate anything wrong not even something small and I guess it was because of all those previous managers we had because of Rahat.

They never did their work because they were busy doing other things and I had to do it instead while Rahat wouldn't let me fire them either, so I had just become kind of irritated and I couldn't tolerate anything wrong about work.

With Khushi I thought she was different when she came for the interview, the way she talked confidently and dint mind telling Rahat off was something I hadn't seen before so I thought unlike the rest of the girls she would do her work, but when I needed her for work and she wasn't around, I just thought she wasn't serious about it and was pretending just to get the job like Rahat said and I got angry and maybe said things I shouldn't have but if I dint say them, I wouldn't find out how confident she was and that she dint really give a damn about losing this job when it came to her self-respect.

Such kind of girls were rare to see, not that they dint exist out there, they just dint exist in my world, all the girls I met so far always agreed to what I said even though I was wrong so it was actually good to see something different for once.

I found Tina and Rahat standing outside so I walked towards them and greeted Tina, I was seeing her after a while, Tina's family and my family knew each other since ages so the three of us had been friends since we were kids and we kind of grew up together so the three of us shared a good friendship, in fact Rahat and I both used to sing songs to her just for fun and she's the one that convinced us to make it our career.

Mom and dad obviously wanted us to take their legacy ahead but we needed the talent too and let's say God had blessed us with it and Tina was the first one to discover it.

"Look, here comes my favorite Raizada boy." She looked at me with a huge smile on her face and then rushed to hug me, I hugged her back, she was such a great friend and I had actually missed seeing her.

Whenever she was around, she always talked nonstop and she was kind of entertaining so it was natural to miss her when she wasn't around.

"I don't get it, why do you like him more than me, I am the bad boy, girls want guys like me." Rahat questioned, I broke the hug as Tina and I walked back towards him, seriously attention had got so much into his head, he wanted all girls to be crazy about him only.

"Oh please, those girls are dumb if they're going to go for you instead of Arnav, I mean look at him, he's the perfect husband material." Tina laughed as she looked at me, staring at me like I was something so beautiful.

Well it was kind of awkward.

"Well good for him, I can't be the husband material because I don't want to get married ever, I mean why stay with one girl for the rest of your life when you can have a different one every day." Rahat smirked.

"You're so gross." Tina slapped him playfully.

Somedays I just looked at Rahat and worried about his lifestyle so much, I really hoped he would stop doing this and live a normal settled life, I don't know if it was ever going to happen but I hoped that someday he was going to meet a girl he would fall in love with and maybe she'd manage to settle him and make him a bit responsible.