Part 27

RAHAT

You know how one day you just wake up and feel completely different? I had that kind of a feeling today, let's say last night was a rough night for me.

So after I dropped Khushi home, I came back home and felt weird that I was feeling differently about her, that I no more hated her like before and well I dint want to feel that way, so I did what I do the best.

I headed out to a club, found a girl interested in a one night stand and took her to a hotel room, now here's the interesting part.

I wasn't turned on. She was so hot, she was sexy, she even tried to seduce me but a part of me just dint find any interest in that, I mean how weird could it get right? Despite it all, I really tried, to do something, to get the old beast that I was, to come back but something inside me had changed and I knew it was because of Khushi.

It looked like while trying to win this bet with Tina, I was actually starting to lose it. The bet was that I had to make Khushi fall for me without falling for her, I have no idea if she was falling for me, but I definitely was.

I mean last night, while I walked her home holding her hand, something changed inside me, she made me feel so differently I couldn't explain it in words, neither could I explain how my extreme hatred for her changed just with a small gesture like holding her hand, but I guess it made me feel something.

Weirdly enough, I wasn't even mad about it. I never believed that a girl could actually make me fall for her, so knowing that Khushi was doing exactly that to me, I felt sort of happy about it. I liked unexpected things in life, and me falling for her was something I'd never imagined in my dreams.

I don't even know what changed, but I went from hating her to liking her in a matter of a day and I had no freaking idea how that happened.

She was just a normal middle class girl, there wasn't anything special about her, to make it worse, I always had some sort of dislike for the people from the lower class and ironically I was falling for a girl who came from a lower class.

I had no idea what to do or what step to take next. I was up the entire night just thinking about it and wondering on what to do.

ARNAV

I walked out of the shower quickly, I thought I had heard someone open the door to my room, maybe I was just imagining it. Anyway, now that I was out, I dressed up quickly and once I was done, I decided to wake Tina up.

Last night she got mad at me for no reason at all and drank more than she could handle, so I had to bring her back home with me and then she fell asleep here, I just wanted her to leave before Rahat or my parents noticed otherwise they would end up thinking that something was happening between the both of us finally.

My family knew about Tina's feelings for so long, they had always tried to convince me into dating her but I was quite adamant not to, now I dint want this scenario to create more drama, especially not at such a time where I was trying hard to tell Khushi how I felt about her.

The kiss we both shared last night was so special to me, I wish I could describe in words what it felt like.

Once Tina was up, I told her to sneak out making sure no one saw her, gladly she seemed a bit calm today, she agreed and left without anyone noticing and I took a breath of relief.

I dressed up quickly, I had a lot of work to do today and I also couldn't wait to see Khushi, I always had this urge of wanting to see her, I would just stand in one corner, stare at her and admire her and smile like an idiot.

Suddenly the door to my room opened and Rahat walked in, he looked pretty happy, he rushed towards me and hugged me tightly. Wow, something amazing had to happen for Rahat to be this happy.