EPILOGUE

KHUSHI

The four of us stood at the airport excitedly, Of course the proposal for Arohi went well and these two got married and now we were all going for our honeymoon, not together ofcourse. Also this was Arnav and mine's second honeymoon, our first one was right after we go married but we had planned on a second one and it was finally time.

After I came back from Canada, we needed time to just settle down and everything, I mean we were married, I have to move into Arnav's house and live with him, get adjusted with his family and all so it took time and then I also found myself a really good job which was going to help me in taking care of my mom and my little brother and finally everything in life seemed to be falling in place so we decided that now it was our time for the second honeymoon.

Arohi and Rahat were heading to Maldives for theirs while Arnav and I decided to go to Greece, I mean it was such a beautiful place and I was sure we were going to have so much fun.

"So we'll meet after our honeymoons." Arohi said as she looked at Rahat all happily, I mean if someone had told has before that one day we were going to be married to the famous Raizada brothers, we wouldn't have believed it, they were way far from our reach but I guess love finds its own ways.

Imagine being married in the same house with your best friend, it was perfect and like a dream come true, every girl wishes to be married in the same house with her best friend, right?

"Now get going, your flight would leave soon." Rahat said to us, their flight was on a different time than ours but we decided to come along to the airport, they were supposed to leave in the next two hours and they decided to hang around at the airport after we left.

Arnav and I waved goodbye at them as we grabbed our stuff and headed towards the security check, I was so excited for this, and so was Arnav.

Ofcourse after I came back, we did get to spend quality time together but this was just different, going out of country with only him, it was exciting as hell, there were a lot of things we could do which of course we were going to do.

"It'g going to be a long journey." Arnav said as he held my hand while we both headed inside the flight.

"I know, but with you it's going to be like minutes. I don't need anything or anyone else when I have you with me." I smiled at him.

"Oh my wife is flriting with me." He laughed.

"Shut up." I laughed and rolled my eyes at the same time.

*****

I tried to cover my face with the blanket when the bright light fell on my face out of nowhere, the next moment, I felt someone pulling it off already.

"It's morning Khushi, wake up." I heard Arnav's voice, he stroke his fingers on my face brushing them slightly on my cheeks trying to wake me up.

"I still want to sleep." I frowned and I turned around and continued to sleep. The journey from India to here was so tiring it was like almost eleven hours all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Okay, then I'll go enjoy our honeymoon all alone." He said.

"Okay fine, I'm awake now." I frowned more as I sat up, he smiled at me as he cupped my face and looked at me with these cute expressions on his face.

"Now take a quick shower and get ready, we live in like an hour." He said.

"I'll be ready by then." I said as I stepped out of the bed and headed inside the bathroom immediately. I was excited for this trip and all, It was just that the whole journey had been really tiring but I think a little bit of sleep and shower helped.