Part 22

KHUSHI

Wow. The smile Arnav had on his face and the way he mentioned my name, it was beautiful, I liked the way he pronounced my name, until today I hadn't really liked my name much but the way he said it, it sounded so different so beautiful.

Suddenly I was thinking like Arohi, I was literally drooling over how handsome he looked as he stood there smiling so beautifully at me, I couldn't stop staring at him.

"Yes sir." I said trying to hide my smile, I wish he would say my name again, him pronouncing it once dint feel enough.

"Umm, I wanted to talk to you about something." He said nervously, how come Arnav Raizada out of all people was nervous, that too while talking to me?

"Okay, tell me, what is it about sir." I said as I took a few steps towards him.

"I was thinking... if you are free tonight maybe we can go have a casual dinner so you can stop calling me sir?" He asked. I looked at him in surprise.

Okay, was he asking me to go to dinner with him because he wanted for me to be comfortable working here or was there any other reason, or did he like my company? I couldn't decide but I dint care, he asked me to have dinner with him I was definitely going.

Okay chill Khushi, it's just dinner not a big deal.

"Great, I'll pick you up from your place at eight?"

"Sure." I smiled excitedly.

It was strange, now I was also excited for dinner with Arnav, what was happening to me lately? Why was Arnav making me do and feel things like this? At times he made me laugh, he made me happy, he made me blush, he scared me and now he was making me feel excited about a simple dinner with him.

He kept on standing in front of me and the both of us just kept on staring at each other awkwardly.

Both the Raizada brothers were pretty hot, I mean I found them both very hot too but that was it but now that I was working here and I was spending a lot of time with them, I don't know why but with every passing day, I felt like Arnav was just getting more and more attractive for me.

He was just a simple sorted guy, he minded his own business, was very strict when it came to work but cared about his employees too, was there any negative thing he had? Why was he so perfect?

"Can we get back to work now?" He asked.

I nodded immediately as I walked towards the desk where everything work related was placed and settled down on the chair, now he was making me nervous too. What was happening to me?

He pulled another chair from one corner of the room and sat down beside me, he sat so close to me it was making my heart run a race.

"So tell me, where do you need help?" He asked.

I did need help, it was still a bit difficult to manage all this given that I had no experience but I couldn't speak, I opened my mouth but no voice came out, all I could think of was how close he was seated to me, our arms were kind of touching and not touching, you know that in between position so every time he moved a bit and his arm would brush against mine I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"Can I ask a question sir?" I looked at him.

"Sure, ask me anything." He smiled. He was being really nice to me today, I mean ofcourse he was always nice but today it was like he was being extra nice, I was complaining, I liked it.

"Why this dinner suddenly?" I asked.

When I asked the question he looked away from me immediately, I just wanted to know because I was curious I hope I hadn't made him angry, I was always scared of making him angry.