Part 47

ARNAV

I kept waiting for Khushi to pick up my calls but she seemed busy, I had called her thrice but she wouldn't just pick, so I decided to call her later.

It had been almost a month since I came back from Canada, we had made a routine, we would call each other almost every night and talk about our days and all, I really missed her though.

It was different talking to someone on a call and talking to them face to face, I missed seeing her, holding her hand, kissing her, I miss everything about her.

How was I going to spend these two years without seeing her?

A knock at the door of my room disturbed my thoughts, I looked up and saw Tina walk in dressed in a purple dress and black heels, she looked pretty as always.

"Ready?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah, wait for me downstairs?" I asked hoping to try calling Khushi one more time.

"Sure." She smiled as she headed out, I tried once more but she dint pick, I guess I would just talk to her once she was free, I grabbed my shoes and put them so I could leave.

RAHAT

"So I see you're going out with bro." I said as I met Tina on the staircase coming back from bro's room. I knew this girl would definitely try something now that Khushi wasn't around, but I was around and I wasn't going to let her do anything.

I had promised Khushi to take care of things and I was going to keep my promise. I wouldn't let some jealous girl ruin my brother's life.

"Are you jealous Rahat? That I'm getting his attention?" She smirked.

"Me and jealous of you? Bless your delusional heart, he is my brother Tina, he cares about me more than you." I smirked, I mean what did she even think asking me if I was jealous?

"Well what can we do, for the next two years, Arnav is all mine." She smirked.

"No he isn't, Khushi might be away but they still love each other and I know my brother well enough to know that he won't ever hurt her." I trusted Arnav, I knew he would never do anything to hurt Khushi.

"You know Rahat, we both still have a chance. You love Khushi, I love Arnav, we can get them to ourselves, you just have to help me a bit and everything would fall into place." She suggested.

ARNAV

"What are you two talking about?" I asked as I met Tina and Rahat standing on the staircase having some discussion.

"Nothing important, let's go... I'm hungry." Tina pouted, I just smiled and nodded as we both headed downstairs, Rahat seemed angry about something, before I could ask him, he rushed upstairs to his room.

I decided to talk to him later, right now we were already late for our reservation.

"So how's everything going on?" Tina asked once we were inside the car and the driver was driving us to the hotel.

"It's good, still looking for a new manager, Rahat just doesn't seem impressed by anyone, it's like a role reversal, before I never used to be impressed and now he isn't. Khushi really left after setting the standards high." I smiled remembering her.

I loved her so much, every time I'd mention her, I'd feel the overwhelming emotions towards her, God, I wanted to go to Canada right away and see her.

"You could just contact a company for this you know."

"I know, that's what I told Rahat, I think he has... let's hope we'll find someone soon." I smiled. The driver stopped the car at the entrance, Tina and I stepped out as he drove off to park the car.