Part 59

ARNAV

I was a light sleeper, so I was usually woken up by even the slightest noise, I heard some locomotion outside our room which woke me up, I was too tired from yesterday but I couldn't continue sleeping, why wouldn't people sleep till late just for once and let others sleep?

I rubbed my eyes open and turned on my right where Khushi was deep asleep, she looked so peaceful and calm, and beautiful of course.

I just smiled as I stared at her, this was going to be my life now, waking up next to her every morning, when did I get so lucky, I felt so happy to have her in my life, I couldn't even explain how happy she made me just by being here.

I decided to make her a quick breakfast in bed, and then we could shower together, I loved showering with her, it was fun.

I got out of bed slowly and headed to brush my teeth first then tiptoed out of the room making sure not to wake her up.

It looked like everyone was asleep apart from a few of my relatives that were walking around the place, I ignored everyone and headed straight to the kitchen hoping I was going to find enough ingridients to make something for Khushi, otherwise, I'd just have to take her out to eat later.

Luckily, I found a few packs of bread and some vegetables in the fridge so I decided to make her a sandwich. I made the sandwiches first and then two cups of coffee, then I put everything in the tray and headed out of the kitchen when I bumped into mom.

"I like the role reversal here." She teased me.

"Mom." I rolled my eyes at her as I tried to walk away but as if she was going to let me go so easily.

"Why are you running away now, I was just saying it's good you're making breakfast for your wife, I wish your father had made for me." She pouted.

"He has never made you breakfast?" I looked at her in surprise.

"No... not in the beginning, later we had servants for everything, but what you're doing for Khushi is cute, I like how my boy turned out to be a good man." She smiled making me kind of blush, I just nodded as I walked away hoping I wasn't going to bump into someone else.

I opened the door slowly and walked in, I found her already awake, she was seated on the bed silently looking around.

"Where did you go, I got scared." She stood up and rushed to hug me making me smile, sometimes this girl was so mature she could fight the whole world herself and sometimes he was a baby.

"I just went to make you breakfast baby, plus this is a house, why were you scared, it wasn't like someone was going to kidnap you." I laughed.

"I just wantd you to be around." She said as she hugged me tightly once again. This little antics of hers made me just love her more, wasn't she just too cute?

"Okay I'm here now, look at this hot husband of yours all you want." I smirked as I posed in front of her.

"Shut up." She giggled.

"How about your brush your teeth then we eat together? I made us some sandwiches." I smiled.

"You made me breakfast? You're the best husband in the whole wide world." She said excitedly as she hugged me once again and then rushed to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

She walked out of he bathroom in a couple minutes and sat down on the bed beside me, I gave her the cup of coffee and the sandwich which she immediately started eating.

"I was starving." She said.

"Yeah I can imagine how much energy you must have used up last night." I smirked, she just blushed as she took another bite of the sandwich. Why was she so cute? I wanted to pull her cheeks like a baby.