Part 19

ARNAV

The day began in the strangest possible way it could, Tina as usual came home to see us once we were back from the trip, she rushed towards me when she saw me in the hall and hugged me excitedly, now it wasn't strange that she hugged me, what was strange was that Khushi walked right in after her, and I don't know why but I dint want for her to think that there was anything between Tina and I, we were just friends.

"I missed you." She said, I wasn't usually and awkward hugger but today I was, all because she was standing there watching us, what was wrong with me?

Gladly Rahat joined us downstairs and Tina finally broke the hug and rushed to hug him.

"Did you miss me too or was it bro only?" Rahat laughed.

"Strangely I missed you too." Tina giggled as she broke the hug and looked at the both of us.

"So how was your trip?" She asked. I dint know what to say about this trip, it was unlike every trip we had had, I was sort of becoming like Rahat, I was starting to look at our manager in a way I shouldn't but I had no control over it.

Why was I attracted to her anyway? I mean of course she was beautiful, but I had met a lot of beautiful girls, Tina too was beautiful and she felt for me too, but I never felt anything for her despite that.

And now suddenly I hired Khushi so for once I would get someone who is professional and not always flirting with Rahat and now I'm the one behaving unprofessional by being attracted to her.

But maybe what I feel is different than what Rahat does, obviously Rahat is always just flirting and sleeping around, I don't do that, I've never even looked at a girl differently until Khushi, I mean what's so special about her? Why am I attracted to her?

"Sir, can I talk to you for a moment?" Khushi asked as she walked towards us.

"Why don't you talk to me?" Rahat smirked as he stepped forward, Khushi rolled her eyes at him.

"Because I don't think you are serious when it comes to work." She said, I laughed at the face Rahat made when Khushi told him that, it was funny.

"What is it about Khushi?" I asked as I looked at her keenly, how gorgeous she looked while dressed in simple official clothes. I mean seriously there was nothing this girl was doing but I was just attracted for no reason at all.

"You were right when you said this is going to be a stressful, since we've arrived back, I've got a lot of calls, for press conferences, for concerts, for recordings and what not." She sighed.

"It's okay, I'll help you, come." I said as I headed upstairs to my room, Khushi was about to follow me but Rahat stopped her to talk to her while I headed to my room and waited for her there.

RAHAT

"Hey, where are you running away?" I grabbed her arm and pulled her back, I looked at Tina who took the hint and walked away leaving us alone.

"Unless you didn't hear me, I have some work with Arnav sir." She rolled her eyes at me, I never let any girl do that to me, but just because I had to win this bet, I was tolerating all her useless drama.

"Oh come on Khushi, why are you being so rude to me?" I asked.

"After the stunt you pulled at my place yesterday, you expect me to thank you for it Rahat? What is your problem Rahat? I mean I am a simple girl I want simple things in life, like to study and build my career but after what you did at my place, my mom thinks you are the perfect guy and I should get married to you, I mean what the hell!" she looked at me angrily like she wanted to kill me.