Part 32

KHUSHI

I rang the doorbell and waited for Arohi to open the door, when she did she looked at me in surprise.

"Khushi. How come you are here at this time? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" She asked.

"I am, but I really needed to talk to you, it's been ages since we sat together and talked and right now I really needed a friend." I said. She nodded as she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, we settled down.

"Would you like something to eat or drink maybe?"

"No, I just want to talk."

"Okay, tell me, what's the problem, you look really stressed, is it work related? Did Rahat or Arnav say or do something? The last thing I rem about any of it was how Rahat really wanted to be with you." She giggled.

"Yeah, well that's the problem." I said.

"Did he do or say something he shouldn't?" Arohi asked worriedly.

"He wants to get married to me and I somehow told Arnav that I wanted to get married to Rahat too which I don't know why I did, it's just that I feel things for him that I shouldn't and he is with Tina so to get rid of my feelings I trapped myself with Rahat.

Now I don't know what to do, there's Arnav, there's Rahat and then there's a guy who kissed me and I swear that kiss was like, I can't even describe it, but I don't even know who it is. Why am I so confused?"

"Calm down Khushi, look tell me everything in details because I can't understand a thing, tell me about how it all started, your feelings for Arnav, you and Rahat and whoever kissed you, every detail about it." I nodded as I started to explain everything to her since the beginning.

Once I was done she looked at me in shock, my life was none less that the dramatic tv serials nowadays.

"Are you sure Tina and Arnav are together?" She asked.

"Of course, she was in his room, they have been spending a lot of time together, they definitely are together."

"Don't you see even like ten percent chance of being with Arnav?"

"I don't know Arohi, like first of all he is a celebrity, there are a lot of girls out there, why would he choose me out of them all? And seeing him with Tina, he has already made his choice, so maybe for a moment I did think that maybe he could like me, but I'm just a nobody, there's no chance he could like me.

Even when I told him that Rahat proposed me, he didn't seem worried, in fact he wanted to come talk to mom about Rahat and I getting engaged."

"And what about Rahat, what do you think of him?"

"I don't know, like his reputation and everything makes it hard for me to really trust him but then he seems changed too, so I don't really know." I shrugged.

"Okay, you want my advice? I've been fangirling over the both since they started out in the music industry, I'm the crazy type of a fangirl so I know a lot about them both and if I'm speaking honestly I know Rahat is definitely my type of a guy but not your type of a guy, whatever this is that you're feeling for Arnav, it's because he is more your type and as much as I'd have loved if something would have happened between you both, it doesn't seem like it will ever happen from what you're telling me.

So I would say, maybe actually give Rahat a chance, look I get it you feel for Arnav, but Rahat also feels for you and sometimes when we can't be with the person we love, we should be with the one that loves us and Rahat has already told you how much he loves you.

Look if he was playing games, he would have got done long back, if he wants to get engaged to you, trust me he's pretty serious." Arohi said.

"But he wants to get engaged to me right away. I mean what about me completing my studies, building my own career? Who knows maybe in future I'll meet someone and actually fall for him?" I asked.