Part 21

ARNAV

I literally had no idea on what to do regarding my feelings, with Khushi it was difficult to know how she would react about anything, but I couldn't also keep them to myself forever, I had to tell her about it one time or the other, I just dint know how to do it.

I wasn't experienced in this things like Rahat was, I was just a simple guy who believed in true love and wanted it to happen once, and currently I could see it happening with Khushi but for that to happen, I had to tell her that I was attracted to her and I liked her and spend time with her so I could get to know her better.

I guess there was nothing wrong about me confessing my feelings to her, as long as I did nothing wrong, maybe she wasn't going to get offended.

And by her behavior towards me, at least I knew that she dint hate me like she hated Rahat, so maybe I was just getting scared for no reason.

I definitely had to tell her about my feelings soon, maybe I could talk to her once I got back home.

RAHAT

I couldn't believe that I could actually go to this extent to win the bet, but well Rahat Raizada doesn't lose and to win, I could do anything and everything.

I stopped in front of mom and dad who were busy discussing something, Khushi was looking at me in confusion.

"Mom, dad... I need to talk to you." I said, they both looked at me and then at our held hands and mom's eyes opened up wide in surprise.

"First of all, who is she?" Mom looked at Khushi already disliking her, mom was little bit like me, and dad was like Arnav so yeah I knew this was going to be her reaction.

"She is Khushi, our new manager." I said.

"When will you stop doing things like this Rahat, no wonder Arnav is always angry about your relationships with your managers." Dad looked at me strictly.

"This is nothing like that, I promise. I just brought her here to introduce her to you both and to tell you that I really like her, and I would also like to get married to her in the future." I said and then looked at Khushi who was shocked, just like mom and dad were.

Yup, I knew if nothing else could work, this definitely was going to work.

"What?" Mom stood up in shock.

"I really like her mom, I promise it's nothing like all the stuff I've been doing in the past. She also thinks the same, that's why I brought her here, to tell you about it so she can believe that I am serious." I explained.

"Rahat are you really serious?" Dad looked at me seriously.

"Yes dad I am."

"Okay then, as long as you are serious and not doing anything stupid, we are okay with it." Dad smiled, yup, dad was always the easy one to impress.

"You two are out of your minds." Mom said angrily as she walked away, that too was expected but well at least now I knew I was going to win this bet.

I pulled Khushi away who still seemed to be really shocked, once we were alone I stopped walking and looked at her waiting for her to say something.

"Why did you do that?" She asked.

"So that you could believe me Khushi, now do I get a chance?" I asked hopefully.

Please say yes, please.

"I don't know Rahat, I mean I am not really looking for a relationship right now." She said. God! Why was this girl so hard to impress? Girls out there were dying to meet me, and here I was trying to date her and she was playing hard to get.

"Khushi all I am asking is for a chance, go out on dates with me, spend time with me, let me make you happy and maybe then you will realize that you also want to spend your life with me like I want to with you. Please Khushi?" Seriously this girl was going to pay badly for making me beg like this, I'd never have to do things like this before.

"Okay fine." She finally gave up.

"What? I mean would you really go out with me?" I looked at her pretending to be excited about this.

"Yes I will." She sighed.

"Oh my God, thank you so much, I promise you won't regret this." I was such a good actor wasn't I? maybe I should start an acting career too, but well done Rahat, you trapped the girl.

ARNAV

As soon as I arrived home, I started searching for Khushi, I looked everywhere in the hall but she was nowhere to be seen. I was literally feeling nervous, I had all this giddy feelings inside my body and for some reason I couldn't stop smiling.

I mean, just thinking about her made me so happy, I wish I could tell her how happy she made me, well that's what I was going to do wasn't I?

"Arnav!" I heard dad's voice, I turned around and saw him heading towards me.

"Dad, you're home? I thought you must be at work." I said, why wouldn't this stupid smile go away? Dad was definitely going to notice it.

"Yes I decided to rest today, but what's up with you, you really seem happy? I haven't seen you smiling like this before." He looked at me curiously.

"Nothing dad." I said as I looked away from him, I really wanted to tell him about Khushi but first I wanted to know about Khushi's thoughts regarding me so I could tell him.

"You can't keep it from me Arnav, you know I've always been your best friend you always tell me everything. And I have seen life more than you so I definitely know there's a reason behind that smile, now come on tell me." he urged.

"Okay fine." I sighed as we both walked to the sofa and sat down.

"You remember how mom always wanted me to date girls like Rahat did because she thought I was abnormal or something for not wanting to date." I laughed, seriously mom at times had some crazy thoughts.

"Yes I remember."

"And how I always said that I dint want to do it because I was just waiting for the right moment when I would meet a girl that would really interest me? The one I would want to love? I met that girl dad." I inhaled a deep breath.

"What? Are you in love Arnav?" Dad asked excitedly.

"I don't know dad, but I really do like her, just that I'm scared to tell her about my feelings." I pouted.

"This is new, I dint know girls scared my son. Who is she? I will help you talk to her."

"No dad, you aren't doing anything like that, I would talk to her myself and I'll tell you who she is only if she feels the same towards me." I said.

"That's not fair." Dad pouted like a small baby.

"It is fair for her dad." I said.

"Okay son, as you wish, I am just so happy that now I can finally see both my sons settling down in life, even Rahat just introduced us to a girl he said he really liked her." Dad said.

"What? Which girl? How come I don't know about this?" I asked in surprise. Since when did Rahat get serious about girls?

"That's a surprise bro, you'll find out soon." Rahat interrupted our conversation.

"Why? I want to know."

"No, dad you aren't telling him otherwise I would go back to my old ways." Rahat threated dad so dad pretended to zip up his mouth and throw away the key.

"Fine don't tell me." I shrugged as I stood up and decided to head my room. Khushi wasn't around here so I figured she might be working in my room. As much as I was curious to know about this girl that Rahat had introduced to mom and dad, first of all, I wanted to tell Khushi about my feelings.

I rushed upstairs and straight to my room and as expected she was there, standing by the window and talking to someone over the phone, which she disconnected immediately and turned to look at me and just at the same time the wind blew in through the window and I felt like I was watching a slow motion Bollywood movie entry of the heroine.

"Khushi." I said with a smile on my face, jeez, why couldn't I stop smiling?