Part 61

ARNAV

As the sun went down slowly turning the day into night, the ocean in front of us looking really beautiful will all those rays falling on it creating a perfect texture.

My dear wife was lying on the sand in her bikini enjoying the view of nature while I enjoyed my view of her plus the nature from our room.

I walked out of the room so I could go sit by her as I grabbed a cover up, it was getting cold and I dint want her to get sick.

"Hey there gorgeous." I smiled as I stood near her head, she looked up at me ans smiled and then she sat up, patting on the empty space beside her gesturing me to sit. Once I sat down, she sat on my laps facing me.

"I love you." She smiled as she kissed me softly.

"I love you too." I said after she broke the kiss, I handed her the cover up which she put on and then settled down beside me.

"It's such a beautiful place isn't it?" She smiled at me."

"It is." I nodded. She put her arm around mine and leaned towards me resting her head on my shoulder as the both of us watched the sunset together. This was all I could ask for, I dint need much in love, just a girl to love me that I could sit with and watch sunsets with. It was peace for me.

"How are you liking our honeymoon so far?"

"It's the best. The room is amazing, the view is amazing, it's so peaceful and most of all, my partner is just so perfect." She smiled.

"I'm glad you like it." I smiled back. We both sat there silently for a while until the sun had gone down and then decided to go back to our room and change so we could go have dinner.

I just wanted to make so much of the little time I had with her because we weren't going to have any of it for a long time, I dint even know how I was going to do this. People always said long distance relationships are hard, what about long-distance marriages? They are way harder.

I wasn't really regretting getting married so soon or anything, if it weren't for Tina and her stupid obsession with me, Khushi and I would have gotten married maybe after she was done with her studies, but I had to do whatever it took to make my girl feel secure and now that she was my wife, she knew I was always going to love her and be with her, no one else mattered and that's all I wanted.

I knew Khushi and I were going to be bale to make this work ofcourse, it's just that I was going to miss her so much, I dint even want to think about leaving but everytime the thought came in my mind, it made me sad, because I had to live in India and she here.

I just wanted to be around her every time, but I guess I had to wait a while before that actually happened, anyway I was a really patient guy so it was okay for me, I could manage it.

*****

I walked out of the washroom and found her standing in front of the mirror putting on lipstick, damn it she looked gorgeous. She was dressed in a beautiful red mini dress, and some heels, she had even had time to curl her hair and look so freaking perfect.

"This is not fair." I pouted.

"What?" She turned around and looked at me worriedly.

"You looking like this, I feel like instead of eating dinner I should just eat you." I pouted making her giggle.

"You got me worried for a moment there." She said as she turned back at the mirror and finished applying her lipstick.

"How do I look?" She smiled as she flaunted her curves at me. I swear the desires I had going on at these moments were unstoppable.