Part 8

KHUSHI

Rahat and I were ready to dive into the water, I stood beside him nervously. This was my first time so obviously it was kind of scary, as for Rahat he seemed pretty excited about this.

"Don't worry, you aren't going to die." He looked at me.

"And why are you being nice to me?" I looked at him curiously, I couldn't stop noticing how his behavior towards me was becoming different with each passing day.

"I am not being nice to you, I am just being me." He rolled his eyes.

"Yes, you the one that hates me so why the change suddenly? Do you have some plans in your mind?" I looked at him in fear, was he planning to drown me in this water? No one would even know I was murdered, they would just think I drowned.

Okay now this was scarier that it already was.

"Are you always overthinking things or it's a special case with me? I am the kind of a person that doesn't hold grudges Khushi, I can't keep hating you forever seeing my brother is very impressed with you so it means you're staying with us for long and I just don't want to keep fighting you." He sighed.

"Weird, you just said you wanted to make me quit."

"Yes and that too." He said as he jumped into the water while I was left confused, did he still hate me or was he trying to be nice for a reason? This guy was difficult to understand. I inhaled a deep breath and convince myself to finally jump inside.

As I went down deep into the water, the view kept on becoming more and more beautiful, there were so many kind of living animals in here, all so beautiful.

So many different colorful fishes of different sizes and what not, Rahat waved at me and smiled I just nodded and continued looking around, his behavior was way weird, there was definitely something going on in his mind.

*****

Once we were out of the water and we had changed, we headed back to where Arnav was waiting, it was strange actually, Rahat dint kill me, surprising isn't it? Wow!

"You see, I dint have anything in my mind, you girls always over think things." He rolled his eyes as he ran towards Arnav who was sunbathing.

I dint even know what to think about it so I just ignored it, let him behave the way he wanted to, only time would tell what he actually was.

"So how was it, did you have fun?" Arnav asked as I settled down beside him.

"I thought I wasn't getting out alive seeing that I went with you brother but I'm glad I made it out alive." I said as I put a hand on chest.

"I'm not even that terrible of a person, you just haven't seen the good side of me yet." Rahat said.

"Oh yeah? Show it to me then." I challenged him.

"If I show you my good side babe, you're going to fall in love with me." He smirked, I rolled my eyes and looked back at Arnav.

"Was he this mental since birth or it happened later?" I asked, Arnav busted laughing as Rahat stood up and walked away leaving us alone, I was glad he left, it was just weird being around him.

"Don't mind him Khushi, he's just naughty but he isn't really bad." Arnav smiled at me, I nodded as I kept on looking at the people on the beach having fun.

A few minutes later, Rahat walked back followed by a waitress who was holding a tray with drinks in her hands, he grabbed one two, handed one to me and the other one to Arnav, and then he picked one for himself and settled down again.